Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando "chinny chin" Guerrero calls out Sergio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero and his management should consider earning a mandatory spot in the IBF rankings and fighting for their title. I can see him edging a fight against a Barker, Sturm, or Geale despite being at a strength disadvantage against them. Still, Guerrero doesn't have enough physical strength to deal with top of the division...

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
      Guerrero and his management should consider earning a mandatory spot in the IBF rankings and fighting for their title. I can see him edging a fight against a Barker, Sturm, or Geale despite being at a strength disadvantage against them. Still, Guerrero doesn't have enough physical strength to deal with top of the division...
      What he should do is go back down to JMW. These big punchers at mW are all bad for him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        What he should do is go back down to JMW. These big punchers at mW are all bad for him
        He looks like he should head south, but his first KO loss was him dropping down to 154 vs Brewer. He looked unsteady there

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          He looks like he should head south, but his first KO loss was him dropping down to 154 vs Brewer. He looked unsteady there
          How unsteady you think he'll look vs Quillin, GGG and Sergio? Lol. At least he wont get ktfo by the lighter punchers at 154... Probably.

Seriously that ego. Talking about business mo fo I doubt any champ at 160 knows of your existence! Maybe though if he talks enough s hit GGG will do one of his "stay busy" fights and send him packing with a note to his parents "HI"

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            How unsteady you think he'll look vs Quillin, GGG and Sergio? Lol. At least he wont get ktfo by the lighter punchers at 154... Probably.

Seriously that ego. Talking about business mo fo I doubt any champ at 160 knows of your existence! Maybe though if he talks enough s hit GGG will do one of his "stay busy" fights and send him packing with a note to his parents "HI"
            He seriously needs to swallow his pride. Got bady hurt against Gatica then blown out by Quillin. If a Rosado fight comes up, you better grab it.
            Shoot, maybe Stevens blast him out too.... actually, Stevens probalby does

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

He fought Quillin and was stopped but was boxing well actually until his chin failed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He fought Quillin and was stopped but was boxing well actually until his chin failed him.
                Its a shame... all that skill and no chin.
                Can't fix a chin, seemed scared of Gatica too.

He's done at the top level. Truax should target him after Ennis. Quality win for his resume and to build himself up

Comment

Guerrero is garbage. I bet old broken down Sergio could knock him out with a jab.

Comment

Working...
                  X