No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Khan, Angulo, Molina, Wilder, Silva Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Khan, Angulo, Molina, Wilder, Silva Workouts

Former Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Amir Khan shadow boxes on December 11, 2012 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his December 15, 2012 fight against undefeated super lightweight contender Carlos Molina for the vacant WBC Silver Super Lightweight Championship at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena which will be televised live on SHOWTIME in the United States and live on Sky Sports 1HD in the United Kingdom.

[Click Here To Read More]

Angulo's still G'd out...

Comment

I forgot about Angulo being on this card. Looking forward to watching him fight.

Deontay is looking diesel.

Comment

the angulo fight is a mismatch........

Comment

Khan looks big. Angulo still pimping the corn rows I see.

Comment

Wilder uses the gel wraps! I hate those, absolutely no support at all, so easy to break something

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what hunters done with khan.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                Wilder uses the gel wraps! I hate those, absolutely no support at all, so easy to break something
                Not if you tape them underneath, there's a few guys at my gym that do that.

Comment

last few months were great for boxing ! hopfully this weekend continues the streak ! i have a feeling khan is in for something bad ! actualy i will make a prediction video to tell everyone how it will go down !

Comment

The Right Price

Don't let the record fool you! Comes from the school of "Big Roy" Jones and Lem Jones. Serious athlete with great ability!

Comment

Working...
                    X