Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Az the most underrated rapper ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Az the most underrated rapper ever?

Thoughts?

Also, will rep somebody to show me how to embed youtube vids. Havnt been able to figure it out, its different than another site i use.

You just click Share under the vid then click Embed and you use that code with "insert link" button here.

Comment

Az is definitely underrated but that's because he is underground. He never hit mainstream, so people aren't going to know him. One of the few real rappers still around.

I rather listen to him than some idiot who is just saying words with no sense.

Comment

big l is better

Comment

AZ is not underrated because he is widely regarded as one of the most underrated rappers. Think about that.

Comment

he touched mainstream, but that was in like 94-95, he's a top-notch rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              AZ is not underrated because he is widely regarded as one of the most underrated rappers. Think about that.
              I get you on that one.

I haven't heard much from AZ, but his verse in "Life's a *****" with Nas is enough for me to remember who he is, not many rappers can do that.

Comment

hes in contention thats for sure. as is cormega, redman and many others etc

my vote is for redman, everybody knows him and hes even got some mainstream fame but alot of that is his movies and stuff. ppl still dont appreciate how good he really is, the fact that hes a legit atg and was one of the best rappers in the best era of hiphop.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  hes in contention thats for sure. as is cormega, redman and many others etc

my vote is for redman, everybody knows him and hes even got some mainstream fame but alot of that is his movies and stuff. ppl still dont appreciate how good he really is, the fact that hes a legit atg and was one of the best rappers in the best era of hiphop.
                  Ya, redmans dope. Alot of people from back in the day are not appreciated, but as far as az, it seems he is only known by serious hip hop heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                    I get you on that one.

I haven't heard much from AZ, but his verse in "Life's a *****" with Nas is enough for me to remember who he is, not many rappers can do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X