Which guitar do you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which guitar do you like?

I like the electric guitars very much. The electric guitars are the best ones. They have a striking sound that makes you crazy about them. I have three different electric guitars. What about you?

I like the simple Guitar if it is in the hands of my favorite singer Ali

Comment

Six string!!!! though the bass are alright I still prefer six string.

Comment

I have an electric acustic Its pretty nice

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like the classic one...

Comment

Electric or acoustic?

One of the first things to decide is whether you want an acoustic or an electric guitar. I recommend that beginning guitarists buy an acoustic first. The main reason for that is that it's harder than you think to get an electric guitar to sound good. The nicest guitar in the world won't sound good if you plug it into a cheap amplifier. It also won't sound the way you expect it to. Most of the electric guitars you hear in recorded music are being played through an effects box -- or, more likely, a whole rack of them. If you start with an electric guitar, you'll also need to buy effects and an amplifier, and that can get very expensive. If you're just starting out and you're not even sure you're going to keep playing, you shouldn't spend that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by andyveersingh View Post

I like the electric guitars very much. The electric guitars are the best ones. They have a striking sound that makes you crazy about them. I have three different electric guitars. What about you?
                  I have 4 electrics and two acoustics.

Depends on your style of music.

I play metal/rock/blues so I need an electric.

But I also play classical and alternative so I love th acoustic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by teran View Post
                    Electric or acoustic?

One of the first things to decide is whether you want an acoustic or an electric guitar. I recommend that beginning guitarists buy an acoustic first. The main reason for that is that it's harder than you think to get an electric guitar to sound good. The nicest guitar in the world won't sound good if you plug it into a cheap amplifier. It also won't sound the way you expect it to. Most of the electric guitars you hear in recorded music are being played through an effects box -- or, more likely, a whole rack of them. If you start with an electric guitar, you'll also need to buy effects and an amplifier, and that can get very expensive. If you're just starting out and you're not even sure you're going to keep playing, you shouldn't spend that kind of money.
                    I agree, especially the part I bolded. I have thousands of dollars invested in my rig.

Cheap acoustics are better quality than cheap electrics.

Plus it's very important for beginners (actually any player) to get used to the sound of chords and scales without distortion or effects.

Comment

Working...
                    X