Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop: "Does Roy Have His Pride & Dignity? I Still Have Mine." (Audio Interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    are u being sarcastic or are u stupid? i cant tell which one. nobody seen his first loss, it was over 4 rounds ffs and he was coming straight out of prison and didnt have time to train properly, just needed the cash and took the fight. thats why he fought at 175 in his debut cuz he didnt have time to lose weight and get in shape.

he kicked calzaghes ass.
    I'm joking BUT in Hopkins mind and alot of Black Americans minds that is a serious sentiment. So you can critcize your idol Hopkins for being stupid if you want.

and kicked Calzaghe's ass, no.

Comment

I'm listening to Hopkins and watching ****. He makes so much sense that I don't even have a hard on.

Although I wouldn't want to think of him with a hard ****

PS. I had it 1 round to cALZAGE. He didn't get a ebating but he was physically made to look his age

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        I'm listening to Hopkins and watching ****. He makes so much sense that I don't even have a hard on.

Although I wouldn't want to think of him with a hard ****

PS. I had it 1 round to cALZAGE. He didn't get a ebating but he was physically made to look his age
        the only issue i have with the age thing is that his 2 best career wins imo are the Tarver and Pavlik fights, not long before and after the Calzaghe fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          the only issue i have with the age thing is that his 2 best career wins imo are the Tarver and Pavlik fights, not long before and after the Calzaghe fight.
          The hopkins fight was bad for Calzaghe, but Calzaghe also spoiled Hopkins.

Both were amde to look like ****.

I had Hopkins making it hard for Pavlik, I didn't think he would win #, but he proved me wrong. I didn't think he would get KO'd like other felt though.

Calzaghe has a very hard style to beat. He had abit of everything and combined you need to be the very best to beat him. He did get complacent with people he felt he ahd though

Comment

I'm joking BUT in Hopkins mind and alot of Black Americans minds that is a serious sentiment. So you can critcize your idol Hopkins for being stupid if you want.

and kicked Calzaghe's ass, no.
            i woldnt call hopkins my idol but i can criticize him. the comment he made was stupid, that doesnt mean u should come on NSB and leave annoying posts when there are a few ppl here who acctually care about boxing.

atleast hopkins was trying to sell the fight, its like when he threw the PR flag on the ground or called taylor a hick and said he would never lose to a guy from arkansas. its to get under the guys skin and to sell tickets, weather that justifies it or not is another question. but atleast there is a reason unlike for your posts.

and yes, he kicked calzaghes ass.

Comment

Hopkins is trying to push himself into a title fight at HW because GBP are in business with Haye Promotion, **** that Haye need to be busy with the Klits if he gets by Ruiz, Or get his rematch with Valuev out of the way.

Comment

i woldnt call hopkins my idol but i can criticize him. the comment he made was stupid, that doesnt mean u should come on NSB and leave annoying posts when there are a few ppl here who acctually care about boxing.

atleast hopkins was trying to sell the fight, its like when he threw the PR flag on the ground or called taylor a hick and said he would never lose to a guy from arkansas. its to get under the guys skin and to sell tickets, weather that justifies it or not is another question. but atleast there is a reason unlike for your posts.

and yes, he kicked calzaghes ass.
                Hopkins is a disrespectful, classless, loudmouth and those aren't qualities i respect in a person, hence my criticism on his outside the ring behaviour. More than fair and entitled to state my opinion, as his Hopkins in regards to Nationality, Race, Country vs Rural etc.

Comment

and not only was Calzaghe white but from the UK and literally drank tea during training, in the gym!!

like i said, streetcred revoked.
                  lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                    lmao
                    lol i watched Jones-Calzaghe 24/7 the other day and Calzaghe was drinking tea with his big 16oz gloves on while holding the teacup on either side, made me bust out laughing.

Comment

are u being sarcastic or are u stupid? i cant tell which one. nobody seen his first loss, it was over 4 rounds ffs and he was coming straight out of prison and didnt have time to train properly, just needed the cash and took the fight. thats why he fought at 175 in his debut cuz he didnt have time to lose weight and get in shape.
                      1988-10-11 177 Clinton Mitchell 174½
                      Resorts International, Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States L MD 4
                      Technically he was a cw
                      he kicked calzaghes ass.
                      No, he didnt, unless you call clinching 10+ times per round, headbutting and throwing 18 punches per round a ass kicking

Comment

Working...
                      X