No announcement yet.

Floyd will "Arturo Gatti" Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will "Arturo Gatti" Pacman

This fight shouldn't even be sanctioned. Pacman health is on the line as well the pride and masculinity of every Pinoy male worldwide. Every time Pacman wins, the testosterone levels of Pinoys increase, this could be dangerous if he gets Gatti'd

Floyd will cut Pacman up. Clottey few so little yet had Pacman busted up. Floyd will land at will. Pacman head is huge, Floyd couldn't miss if he even tried. Pacman is the same old Pacman. He relies on his physical attributes and NEVER has plan B, evident against JMM

Floyd will counter Pacman. He will frustrate him and clown on him at times.

I really know don't care about Floyd winning. I care about the detriment effect Floyd winning has on the Philippines and it's people
    Last edited by Flawless Loc; 03-14-2010, 02:46 AM.

no he wouldnt he would beat him decisively but it wont be a gatti like performance at all

Comment

I will have to agree HOWEVER Mayweather doesn't throw enough---Pacquiao could get hit and win rounds through sheer activity.

Comment

am i supposed to be laughing?

saving face for floyd eh?

floyd aint even relevant in terms of legacy or popularity anymore. give it up

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
          This fight shouldn't even be sanctioned. Pacman health is on the line as well the pride and masculinity of every Pinoy male worldwide. Every time Pacman wins, the testosterone levels of Pinoys increase, this could be dangerous if he gets Gatti'd

Floyd will cut Pacman up. Clottey few so little yet had Pacman busted up. Floyd will land at will. Pacman head is huge, Floyd couldn't miss if he even tried. Pacman is the same old Pacman. He relies on his physical attributes and NEVER has plan B, evident against JMM

I really know care about Floyd winning. I care about the detriment effect Floyd winning has on the Philippines and it's people
          Damn Flawless...

Comment

Another bump worthy thread to show how dumb *****s are.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post

I really know care about Floyd winning. I care about the detriment effect Floyd winning has on the Philippines and it's people
              You act like Floyd wants to fight Pac. Funny guy!

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                am i supposed to be laughing?

saving face for floyd eh?

floyd aint even relevant in terms of legacy or popularity anymore. give it up
                You shouldn't be laughing. This is a serious problem. Floyd winning could end the Philippines as we know it.

Comment

I don't know about Gatti, but I see Floyd winning decisively.

Pacquiao better practice defending against the straight right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    You act like Floyd wants to fight Pac. Funny guy!
                    Don't be mad, shorty

Your boy cowardly walked away from 25 million pay day because of a drop of blood

Pacman will never fight a slick American

Comment

Working...
                    X