Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Curious, Why Werent Floyd Fans This Vocal About May/Marquez Being A Mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious, Why Werent Floyd Fans This Vocal About May/Marquez Being A Mismatch?

I'm seeing a lot of threads from Floyd fans claiming to be "disgusted" by what they perceive as being a mismatch between Pacquiao and Clottey. Obviously, these fans just want the best match ups possible for the sport of boxing. But, just out curiosity, where was the backlash from the Floyd fans for Marquez/Mayweather, which obviously, was an incredible mismatch?

25, when will you stop making threads addressed to Floyd fans?

Comment

"but marquez was #2 pound 4 pound"
      "marquez nearly beat pacquiao"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

lol
        "Marquez was going to 140 anyway, nothing wrong with him going to 147"

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          25, when will you stop making threads addressed to Floyd fans?
          Truth hurts huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
            I'm seeing a lot of threads from Floyd fans claiming to be "disgusted" by what they perceive as being a mismatch between Pacquiao and Clottey. Obviously, these fans just want the best match ups possible for the sport of boxing. But, just out curiosity, where was the backlash from the Floyd fans for Marquez/Mayweather, which obviously, was an incredible mismatch?
            Marquez was #2 P4P

Floyd was coming off a 2 year layoff. Most Floyd fans saw the fight as a tune up fight. I know I did.

Manny just beat the guy who beat the guy he's about to fight.

But styles make fights.

And yes both fights where and are mismatches because of the styles involved.

That's the difference comeback/tune-up fight vs. Fight after defeating Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

lol
              And Floyd was coming off a near 2 year layoff. Jmm had 2 impressive wins and it was at a *catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                Truth hurts huh?
                What are you talking about?

You never heard me dissing the Pac-Clottey fight....and I'm a Floyd fan.

25 puts Floyd fans, as if EVERY one of them are dissing the Pac-Clottey fight.

Which is not true.

He has a history of making threads dedicated to Floyd fans, and I wanted to know when they would stop.

Comment

lol at the responses in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
                    I'm just commenting on you're question about others peoples gripes.

I really couldn't give two sh#ts about who Pac fights right now.

I'm excited about Mosley-Mayweather.

And I wanna see Floyd vs. Pac eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X