No announcement yet.

Berto got Exposed Tonight, Mosley is next, the US has no Good Welters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    No not really. “Real American” would not have got locked up. That’s the point.
    What the fuck are you smoking on? They were "Real Americans". Their heritage has nothing to do with it.

And you're forgetting the fact that Governments often send spies to infiltrate other Nations as citizens to report back on certain things. Not to mention the paranoia that was going through this Country at the time of World War 2.

(What an insane thread, we've talked about U.S. Welterweights, Margarito's citizenship, and World War 2 all in a few posts.)

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
      I am not sure what your trying to say. Do you mean your blood? Or where your from?
      flawless is a idiot talking outta his ass, if he gets a point off correctly, it was probably by misused wording of what he was really trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
        not really if both ur parents are japanese and ur born in jamaica ur japanese
        specially in a case like margarito where he never got to really live in the states
        if margarito is american why is there a mexican flag next to his name in boxrec and wikipedia? i mean juan diaz and luevano both with mexican parents are considered americans yet margarito isnt
        That probably has something to do with the fact that Luevano and Diaz actually live in the States. Tony immigrated to Mexico.

To the first point, no, you're a Japanese Jamaican. Which is quite rare I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
          No not really. “Real American” would not have got locked up. That’s the point.
          You have no point, you are wrong and this is a strawman.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
            What the fuck are you smoking on? They were "Real Americans". Their heritage has nothing to do with it.

And you're forgetting the fact that Governments often send spies to infiltrate other Nations as citizens to report back on certain things. Not to mention the paranoia that was going through this Country at the time of World War 2.

(What an insane thread, we've talked about U.S. Welterweights, Margarito's citizenship, and World War 2 all in a few posts.)
            do you ever notice, anytime flawless post on something, race comes up,****ing rascist ass flawless

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              it doesnt matter to you,you hate anybody who isnt black, we all have flaws but you think black people are flawless, the greatest boxer today is hopkins, i even admit that but you belittle anyone who isnt black, you bring up their flaws but all blacks are flawless to your mind, you are a ignorant fan,

I agree, he's not alone though.

Comment

flawless is a idiot talking outta his ass, if he gets a point off correctly, it was probably by misused wording of what he was really trying to say
                Well I dont think the point he was making was correct. Bruce Lee had two Chinese parents, and spent some of his youth in China. He was born in America, was an American citizen and considered himself an American his whole life.
                I would say that makes Bruce Lee an American, where as Flawless was saying its your heritage not what you "claim".

Comment

do you ever notice, anytime flawless post on something, race comes up,****ing rascist ass flawless
                  Sadly, Race and Nationality play too much of a key role in debates around here. I only brought up Margarito's Nationality in response to the thread starter. He mentioned the U.S. having no good welterweights, and then said something about Margarito.

Perhaps I was mistaken to bring it up. Still, a fact is a fact. And no amount of debating will ever change the fact that Margarito was born in the United States, which makes him a Mexican-American.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    I agree, he's not alone though.
                    Yes, you are almost just as guilty as he is

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=238015

Comment

Why does some clown always make one of these EXPOSED threads after a close fight.

Does a unbeaten fighter always have to dominate or something? The only thing that I got from this fight is that Berto needs to work on his inside fighting skills. He needs to learn how to shorten up them punches when on the inside unstead of always throwing fast power shots.

But overall this fight was good for him. He passed the heart/determination test, stepping it up when he needed to in the 12th even though he was dead tired.

Comment

Working...
                      X