No announcement yet.

James Degale vs Andre Dirrell: IBF SMW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
    Dirrell fights like Groves? Therefore he will win?

Who noteworthy has Dirrell beat recently? ever?

Its a good match up, Im leaning towards Degale..true.
    He beat that scrub Carl Froch but robbed of his 0 because the UK do not know boxing skill and craft when they see it.

Groves is a lesser talent than Froch and most definitely Andre Dirrell by several tiers of skill.

Stop lying to yourselves. I already voted on the poll so I can not remember if this poll have a close date or not, but right Degale has the most votes. I hope you guys all smarten up.

Comment

• Degale won that fight. He didn't get the decision because he bullied Groves in the build-up and nobody in the 02 wanted him to get that decision. It was close but Groves was on his bike for most of it.

If it happened now I would put money on a Degale stoppage.

I think Degale loses a tight decision. Groves will beat Badou Jack. And James will beat Groves.

Comment

• Dirrell wins in a dull running, pot shoting,clinch fest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
          He beat that scrub Carl Froch but robbed of his 0 because the UK do not know boxing skill and craft when they see it.

Groves is a lesser talent than Froch and most definitely Andre Dirrell by several tiers of skill.

Stop lying to yourselves. I already voted on the poll so I can not remember if this poll have a close date or not, but right Degale has the most votes. I hope you guys all smarten up.
          severely overshadowed by the fact he threw himself to the floor whenever Froch looked like getting off and Dirrell wasn't in a position to punch.

I have never seen that before or since especially at that level. Not one to have a pop at boxers but it was a bit shameful.

I could understand David Haye falling down everytime when Wlad leaned on him because he was giving up 40 pounds. And it was a tactic to get Wlad docked points and stop him leaning on.

But Dirrell was flopping to the ground because he didn't want to get punched in the face. This why boxers like Degale openly questions his stomach for the battle.

Comment

• About 9.30/10pm UK time?

Comment

• Dirrel looks like a beaten man already

Did not look good at the weigh in

Degales gonna end this dude

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Dirrel looks like a beaten man already

Did not look good at the weigh in

Degales gonna end this dude
                People said the same thing when he fought Froch, in fairness.

Comment

• I think he is obviously a highly-strung guy.

Comment

• I'm Avi'd up and leading the charge of support along with

Degale by KO
                    a-force, Crazylegs77, deathofaclown, Don Julianis, eli porter, FrankieBruno, gauze, gioberi, Golden, Golovkin, JACK1190, jup11223, MisterDeclanCor, MPX309, PrinceNaz88, Simurgh, SlySlickSmooth, StudentOfDaGame, ussy, VicariousVice
                    20 17.54%
                    Degale by Decision
                    b00g13man, Beercules, BlackBenjamin, BodiesInFlight, BostonGuy, Box Up!, Box-Office, Caught Square, Chrismart, CLUNG3-TANK, Cuban Linx, FrenchDeLaHoya, Greed., hinode, Hitman Hodgson, IIG, jas, John Locke, jreckoning, Jubei, kiaba360, KnockoutNed, Laddie_Loc, MrTambourineMan, NEETzsche, Pezzer, PulpFriction, RaTaTa, RichCCFC, RINGG, Ryn0, Salim_Shady, Schmidtuation, shaneacedera, shutupmeg, Skip Bayless, soul_survivor, TIMELESS, tlove104, totaan, vorgaphe, yoz

It's war

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      A Floyd fan and a Floyd fans alt.

Lmao

You're the greatest
                      At least you admit it. You got wrecked yet again. Try pick your battles a little better.

Comment

Working...
                      X