• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those are some ashy ****in knuckles, moisturizer son

Comment

• not too far off what i thought u'd look like Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        you really strike me as somebody who is manic depressive. I hope that this is not the case I just can't help but notice some little things.
        Yes, I have always suffered from depression. What led you to this conclusion? I am studying Civil Engineering and Computer Science. These disciplines are not for the faint of heart. They are cold and precise. There is no room for emotion, they are cold and precise. I am being conditioned this way. I am being stripped of my humanity. This is good.

Comment

• If this matchup is within USA Boxing regulations Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions will give you the ring to do it in, for real...........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 01-22-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            If this matchup is within USA Boxing regulations Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions will give you the ring to do it in, for real...........Rockin'
            This **** aint gonna cut it.

Comment

• I'm offering my training services to who wants it. I am a pro trainer in 2 states, currently got my FL license renewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                This **** aint gonna cut it.

we'll see........ Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'm gonna send an email to Square Ring Promotions this week to solicit their approval of this fight. I'm going to sell it like this:

I have two fighters who have zero professional experience but have amateur backgrounds and both guys have street cred; one from the rough-and-tumble streets of Ireland; the other a certified ex-con from the ghetto.

Here's my sales pitch: We have the largest most knowledgeable and rational boxing fans on the net, here on BoxingScene. Our members will commit to order the ppv and to buy tickets to event because they want to see these two guys (who are Boxingscene members) duke it out in professional boxing setting. Both guys will get licensed and will fight at contracted weight. The bout will be 4 rounds and can be one of the undercards to Mr. Jones' upcoming fight in Memphis. Did I mention, we have some of the most diehard Roy Jones fans on Boxingscene?

I will pay the fighters' purses. The only thing I ask of Square Promotions is to put this bout on the fight card.

Note to Larry/PB32: if I'm successful at attracting their interest in this I will need to get your personal info. I will let you know what happens and when to send it me.
                  damn right,you the man,if you can get this done,please let me know
                  Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Larry you know you're my g but come on man you look like you've been punching baby powder as a training regiment lml.
                  lmfao,

Comment

• What I want to know is how two certified Floyd f*gs end up beefing with one another in the first place.

WTF are they fighting over, who gets to **** him first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I'm offering my training services to who wants it. I am a pro trainer in 2 states, currently got my FL license renewed.
                      if it goes down i might hit you up

Comment

Working...
                      X