No announcement yet.

Calzaghe against 2013's best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    As I watch your failed ongoing crusade against Calzaghe, I notice you never mention he destroyed all these great fighters while dealing with alcoholism, cocaine abuse and wild sex with strippers.

Not even Joe Louis could juggle greatness and the nightlife without taking an L. Marciano had to live like a monk to keep his zero. Calzaghe did it without sacrifice. He's a Man & a half.
    joe louis fought everyone of relevance he could get to sign on the dotted line...calzaghe handpicked his opponents outside of any domestic challenges until he fought lacy who did enjoy hype but was never that good to begin with (not even before the shoulder, no) and kessler whom i consider his career best win

ward cleaned out the division in 3 years time...what took calzaghe so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      As I watch your failed ongoing crusade against Calzaghe, I notice you never mention he destroyed all these great fighters while dealing with alcoholism, cocaine abuse and wild sex with strippers.
      I applaud you castigating crusades against anyone but you need valid points to do it. Your flawed arguments -
      1. Calzaghe couldnt have destroyed any greats because he didnt fight any. He only destroyed two fighters, Lacy and Veit, who were closer to bums than greats.
      2. Calzaghe took cocaine after retiring not during fighting.
      3. Marital problems and choosing to cheat were by his design alone. Its a negative on his abilities as a human being, never a plus. Anyone without a conscience and a sense of humanity can cheat on their wife, no trouble at all.
      4. Real alcoholism couldnt have been the case with Joe, he was far too fit to have been suffering from it. If he;d have been alcoholic, he would never have lasted till his mid thirties.
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-13-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X