Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson returns to training in Las Vegas; back working with Eddie Mustafa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson returns to training in Las Vegas; back working with Eddie Mustafa

Was with Chad today in Vegas.. He's back with Eddie Mustafa Muhammad...

Scully posted a thread the other day, n i asked him about it but he never responded, Mustafa did an interview in floydhype n gave a hint about Dawson coming back to him

Comment

he's looking real nice and solid but then again anyone can look that way in training. we'll see where he's at mentally in his next fight considering his quit job against ward.

i heard his training camp for ward was pretty bad. he was dropped in sparring and i think it was his brother that said he was not focused at all.

Comment

Guy needs to stop blaming trainers for his losses AND BLAME HIMSELF.

Comment

Flip flopping trainers like Cotto. Hope it works out for him and bounces back.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Guy needs to stop blaming trainers for his losses AND BLAME HIMSELF.
            Exactly

Comment

Looking forward to his scrap with Pascal..... The trainer switch is nothing new

Comment

He does change trainers way too much. Can't develop any continuity that way. Should have just stayed with Floyd Sr.

Comment

Chad seem weak minded

Comment

Had Chad stuck with Floyd Mayweather Sr he probably would be undefeated now. This is the reason why his skills are declining because he switches trainers too much.

Almost all the top boxers today whether be Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, Hopkins, they have had the same trainer and same team for more than a decade.

Chad needs to fire the dumbaxe making decisions in his camp. That would be him. I think he would be better off with the likes of TR or GBP because he and the people around him seems to have no clue on his career.
                    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 01-07-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X