Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst video games you've ever had the misfortune of playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    dude fear effect, twisted metal, soul reaver, spiderman were some good games games
    and the syphon filter series is my favorite in the ps1 (specially syphon filter 2) the ending was awesome, i bet u failed on the mission where u had to snipe the guy riding the helicopter
    i never really liked soul reaver but it was my friend favorite game
    I loved the Syphon Filter games as well. That was my favorite series back in the day. I never played Omega Strain though.

I agree with Pea on Top Gun. That game sucked ass. Also, this one is worth a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      I loved the Syphon Filter games as well. That was my favorite series back in the day. I never played Omega Strain though.

I agree with Pea on Top Gun. That game sucked ass. Also, this one is worth a mention.

the omega strain is not so good, and if u dont have online u cant do like 40% percent of the levels, which means u cant get the best ending. kinda like mass effect 3
      out of the latter games the only one i really recommend is logan's shadow, i feel that game really captured the magic of the old ones

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain was a must have game.

Actually it's a game that should be remade with today's graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

I'll see your 'Karate Kid' and raise you 'Pit Fighter'.

(The SNES had TONS of ****ty games, especially fighting games, but this one took the cake for me. I remember renting this damn thing as a kid because I was sold on the awesome box art and I never forgot the crushing disappointment that ensued.)

Comment

I totally remember Pit Fighter. I first played it in the arcade and then rented it for my Sega. That game did indeed suck ass. I remember getting cramps in my wrist from playing this piece of shit game because the controls were so horrible. It was all about button mashing.

Comment

Wow, let's see here, I've played somem DOOZIES over the years. . .

One that jumps out immediately is Blast Corp. for nintendo 64. . . This was a critally acclaimed good game, I think, but I just thought it was so repetitive, and boring. Even a little confusing at times.

Freddy Krueger for CPU. . . Awful bloody game .

Quarterback club '98. . Wow, what a terrible game. .. It's impossible to ever break a tackle, or so rare. . So hard to run the ball through the tackles cause they ALWAYS came off their blocks and just creamed you. .. Gameplay was just horrible. Graphics were beautiful for the time, though.

E.T. . LOl, yes, I had the privilege of owning this game back in the day. .There is a landfill somewhere where htey had to bury so many copies of tihs game.

Lol, and there was this one christian game that came out for nintendo. . Can't remember what it was called. . . But it was so bad. . Just so, so bad. .

World of Warcraft. Such a HUGE disappointment for true, old school fans of the MMORPG. . THey watered down this game so much, and made it so pathetically easy... Gone are the days of PK'ing, and looting corpses. Gone are the days of trolling, and grieving other players (acuse so many people cried about it). . Pretty much, gone is all the realism of delving in an ever-changing fantasy world. .

Comment

Speaking of piss poor 16 bit fighting games - Did any of you ****s have the displeasure of playing 'Primal Rage'? Jesus Christ that game was a turd.

On a "good fighting game" note, I always wanted to see a next gen sequel of the 'Bushido Blade' series for PS1. Those games were highly underrated, IMO.

Comment

Batman Forever for teh SNES.

Comment

I've played many terrible games. But I don't remember their titles.

Comment

upon trying

god this one was terrible

Comment

Working...
                      X