No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
    I'm gonna go on record......Algeri beats Pacquiao. Algeri can't be outboxed by anyone at 140 and only by Khan Mayweather and Bradley at 147. Quote me on that. Algeri is gonna be helped by the extra weight and he has a awkward style .....
    10 to 1 odds in your favor on 1,500 points that Pac wins.

Comment

• I'm excited already. This is a very tough fight for pac.

Comment

• I'm excited already. This is a very tough fight for pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          I'm excited already. This is a very tough fight for pac.
          It is an interesting concept but Pac is going to maul this dude man. Algieri doesn't have enough pop to keep Pac off of him. Competitive for 2 rounds until Pac starts to unleash on him and then dude won't make it 3 more rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            Read on another forum that Zou Shiming and Abregu will be on the undercard.
            Perhaps, Abregu is auditioning for the next PAC fight.

Who is potentially available for Abregu?
            ZHou will obviously be on there...but where'd you hear Abregu?

He was supposed to be on the summer in HBO... don't know WTF happened there

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                ZHou will obviously be on there...but where'd you hear Abregu?

He was supposed to be on the summer in HBO... don't know WTF happened there
                There is a thread on BadLeftHook.com that was posted about a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post

oh, they were getting it from Paddy's? I though it was on all, just looked at current fights on 5d.

odds are it might be a place holder...

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    It is an interesting concept but Pac is going to maul this dude man. Algieri doesn't have enough pop to keep Pac off of him. Competitive for 2 rounds until Pac starts to unleash on him and then dude won't make it 3 more rounds.
                    Pac doesn't finish anyone anymore. Algieri will make the distance.

Comment

• I can see this fight going two ways:

Pacquaio dominates Algieri through 12 - Algieri wins via SD
                      A close fight between the two - Algieri wins via SD

Only way I see Pacman winning is by K.O. This fight was made a for a reason. It has robbery written all over it.....but who knows maybe Algieri runs all night and pot shots and eeks out a win.

Comment

Working...
                      X