No announcement yet.

Zab Judah v Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah v Adrien Broner

Zab is pretty much done, but I'd still pick him to beat Broner who is looking increasingly limited.

Judah has enough movement and boxing ability to give Broner problems, and he could maybe hurt him with the left hand since Broner's defense is questionable.

How do you see this fight going down at the Barclays?
    Judah
    61.11%
    Broner
    38.89%
    Last edited by Weebler I; 05-14-2014, 01:32 PM.

Wtf? Zab over Broner?

I dislike Broner as much as the next guy but come on dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Zab destroys Broner, TKO within 8 rounds.

Comment

I'd be shocked if Broner lost to Judah. I don't think much of him, but I think even less of what Judah is right now. That should be a somewhat easy fight for Broner.

Comment

Prime Zab....sheeid Zab pre Amir Khan whoops Broner IMO....right now I really can't call it.

Comment

been a while since i rooted for Zab...i wouldn't mind watching this

nothing more humiliating for Broner than getting outpointed by a fossil

Comment

One of the last generation's hype jobs vs one of this generations hype jobs.

Broner beats him with relative ease. Probably a competitive fight for the first few rounds until Judah shuts down and folds.

Comment

Zab's day has come and gone thrice ...
                He's a soft-target going forward and a good name to have on your resume -- I guess!?!?!?

Broner in ten, no more.

Comment

Not even joking this is a pick em fight

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    One of the last generation's hype jobs vs one of this generations hype jobs.

Broner beats him with relative ease. Probably a competitive fight for the first few rounds until Judah shuts down and folds.

Zab's chicken dance vs Broner's chicken dance...i really want to see this fight happen now

Comment

Working...
                    X