No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach on Fire - Ariza a Cheater -We would love to fight Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    When Pacquiao demanded a 30 day cutoff and picked the dates in which he was suppose to be randomly tested, that sealed it for me. So being honest here, this does nothing for me.

Lol, never heard of PAC wanting specific test dates.. I know PAC went down to 10 day cut off on blood testing with no cut off on urine tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      When Pacquiao demanded a 30 day cutoff and picked the dates in which he was suppose to be randomly tested, that sealed it for me. So being honest here, this does nothing for me.
      when floyd went and got ariza to work with him after years of trashing this guy for being dirty. that sealed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Roach shuld have kept his moUth closed honestly, he just made Pac look like a cheat

Roach didnt know what was in those Ariza shakes, yet carried on allowing Pac to drink a unknown substance
        Roach is one of the dumbest common sense people there are. He constantly puts Manny in a position of question, because of his big mouth.

Comment

PAC didn't know any of this

But fraud still hired Ariza after this information

"We cleaning up the sport doe"

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Roach is one of the dumbest common sense people there are. He constantly puts Manny in a position of question, because of his big mouth.
            Yea i dont see what he gained from saying this stuff

All he did was put a huge question mark over Pacs wins against Clottey, Hatton, Cotto, Del Hoya, JMM

Roach is an idiot

Comment

smh................

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                PAC didn't know any of this

But fraud still hired Ariza after this information

"We cleaning up the sport doe"
                The only thing wrong with this statement is PAC ducked testing for 5 years. Otherwise you'd have a valid point

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Ariza a cheater?

So why was he part of ur team for so long
                  That pic caught my eye. Khan & Rigo playing the piano together? lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    The only thing wrong with this statement is PAC ducked testing for 5 years. Otherwise you'd have a valid point
                    lol at dumbass pac.tards trying to turn this on floyd....pac's biggest wins came under the training of ariza.....as soon as an ariza trained fighter took a drug test, his ass failed.....lmao. why didn't pacquiao take vada ost's for bradley? why isn't he taking them for algieri?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      lol at dumbass pac.tards trying to turn this on floyd....pac's biggest wins came under the training of ariza.....as soon as an ariza trained fighter took a drug test, his ass failed.....lmao. why didn't pacquiao take vada ost's for bradley? why isn't he taking them for algieri?
                      I guess only AA's are allowed to be champs then right ,Asians can't be great boxers they must be on some good **** if they are....

That's right I'm pulling the race card, African American's are the only one that can pull that card.

Comment

Working...
                      X