No announcement yet.

Khan "Angulo has brought the boxing back in me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan "Angulo has brought the boxing back in me"

So Virgil sticks him in with one of the biggest punchers out there. Brave move.

Originally posted by komodo View Post

So Virgil sticks him in with one of the biggest punchers out there. Brave move.
    Makes sense.

Khan needs to learn to stop fighting stupid, Angulo will help with that. Khan tries getting brave with him and his lights are going out, this should help him fight smart...whether he can take that into the ring is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Makes sense.

Khan needs to learn to stop fighting stupid, Angulo will help with that. Khan tries getting brave with him and his lights are going out, this should help him fight smart...whether he can take that into the ring is another matter.
      I suppose so. The only thing he can do with Angulo is box otherwise he's pretty much fuked

Comment

Very smart move by Hunter.

Comment

wise slick Black American training method. Let see if Amir developed any composure

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            wise slick Black American training method. Let see if Amir developed any composure
            I don't think we will see too much change after just one camp, but it's certainly promising.
            Last edited by komodo; 12-07-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

This is playing out exactly how I said it.

A) Khan needed to be tutored mentally, Hunter seems like a very deep thinker and would be able to convey his thoughts to Khan on many levels.

B) Khan needed his arse to get kicked. He needed his eyes opening to his flaws and someone to punish him when he reverted.

He needs more sparring with fighters like Angulo, all sorts of pressure fighters who will force Khan to box and adapt. Rome wasn't built in a day but the positive steps are being made, it's all talk so far though and Khan's next bout isn't going to provide us with any answers. We may see some astute changes in his style but the real question that needs to be answered is when he's hurt and how he deals with it.

Comment

pretty smart move by hunter, and smart move for khan as well. lets see how it pays off in the future...

Comment

Not bad at all.

Still, keep Khan THE FUCK away from Matthysse.

All it will take is one punch from Lucas to have Khan doing La Macarena.

Comment

No wonder Garcia is running scared fighting Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X