Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Garcia Khan rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better yet: Feed A Mere Con to Mayweather and Pacquiao in back to back fights so we can put BS hype to rest permanently :grin9:

Poet

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Nah. Khan can move to 147, and Garcia can fight any one of the awesome fights at 140 available.

Comment

It was good seeing the professional amateur get exposed. He never deserved to fight Bradley. If he moves up he gets destroyed by Alexander,Bailey,Ortiz, and plenty of others. his best bet is to cash in on the Euro fight with Kell Brook.

Comment

I didn't wanna see THIS fight...so I DEFINITELY don't wanna see a rematch...it was a dam good fight for the time it lasted but I don't like seeing fighters I rock with get KTFO....I didn't even watch the replay yet... mixed emotions

Comment

In a few fights time when Khan has some defensive fundamentals instilled into him.

I still think Khan could win a wide UD against Garcia tomorrow, if he had the right gameplan, but he needs time to work on his game like he did post-Prescott. In my opinion Khan needed this defeat, like he needed the Prescott defeat. Since the Judah fight he has fought sloppy and hasn't been focused upon the task at hand. Hopefully this serves as his final wake-up call. He is young and can still come back stronger, but another KO defeat and it's all over.

He won't be elite but he can still be a good top 10 p4p level figher. He just needs a new trainer and ring philosophy. He can't be an all out aggressor any more. In Khans case - boring is better.

Comment

Khan skill wise was way better than Garcia, but one slip up and the fight turns not in his favor. They underestimated Garcias power, Roach is to blame as much as Khan...

I think Khan should take the loss and build on it, he's only 25, he's not in his prime yet and still makes one or two stupid mistakes...i respect his heart though

Garcia isnt very skilled and i suspect he will lose once he comes up against a very hard hitting strong chinned opponent

Khan needs to move up and strat from scratch maybe a domestic match up against Brooks

Better to learn ur mistakes early on in ur career than later

Comment

Nah.... Best thing for Khan is to rematch Paulie at 47

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Absolutely I'd be interested in a Khan-Garcia rematch. That was a blind and VERY fortunate (I hate using the term "luck" in boxing) shot that Swift hit him with. And I'm not taking anything away from Danny. All the credit in the world to him.

But you see Khan was trying to show how big his nuts were by standing and trading. Not his game, and he paid dearly for it.

Next time around though you can bet that his approach will be vastly different. The chances of Garcia hitting him with another shot that we saw in the first bout would be, IMO, minimal. Garcia's only chance to win is to knock Amir out, because he'd get abused in a points decision.

In a rematch, I'd take Khan in lopsided decision. If if this rematch ever comes to fruition I would gladly put my money where my mouth is.

Comment

Working...
                      X