Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of Pacquiaos next move should he.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of Pacquiaos next move should he.....

be Tested with Olympic style testing? Or is it a non issue?
    Yes
    73.68%
    No
    15.79%
    Non issue
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

Yes. He's too damn impressive a fighter. He can't be real. "Mayweather'll never stop him", says Bradley. Pac needs to be tested all year round to level the playing field.

Floyd could get hurt.

Comment

Only reason i ask is because it seems like most top talent fighting these days on the GBP side are yet the top Rank side isnt and theyve already weeded out 2 users. I would think theyd want to as well?

Comment

Why not get tested?

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
          be Tested with Olympic style testing? Or is it a non issue?
          To kill any misconceptions people might have about the validity of his accomplishments I would say yeah. Get tested for the rest of your career along with whoever you fight. Don't come up dirty and still look impressive.

Comment

Props to Donaire too. Im pretty sure Arum is gonna put that pressure on him next for saying hes open to testing year round.

Comment

Getting tested at this point is useless. Even if he's 100% clean people will just say he was using it before but has stopped. They will even point to his diminished performance as "proof" that he's no longer on PEDS, ignoring his age and dedication to boxing.

Comment

Yuiopy do you believe lamont Peterson and Andre Berto should continue being tested?

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Yuiopy do you believe lamont Peterson and Andre Berto should continue being tested?
                  Don't get me wrong. I'm 100% for testing. I think each athlete should be tested year round. I'm just pointing out that even if he's completely clean now it still won't prove a thing to the skeptics that believed he was cheating before.

Comment

With other fairly mainstream guys coming up positive in the last couple months, it really has moved past the point of being an option.

Comment

Working...
                    X