Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This would be pretty amazing if it goes down like this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would be pretty amazing if it goes down like this...

Picture this... RJ beats Calz and B-Hops beat Pavlick, its almost a guarantee that RJ then fights B-Hop... and if that happens, has there ever been a case where two guys fought a MAJOR fight against each other and then sixteen years later they meet up again in a rematch that comes in another MAJOR fight??

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    Picture this... RJ beats Calz and B-Hops beat Pavlick, its almost a guarantee that RJ then fights B-Hop... and if that happens, has there ever been a case where two guys fought a MAJOR fight against each other and then sixteen years later they meet up again in a rematch that comes in another MAJOR fight??
    pretty impossible, as you know John, the sweet science is very much a young man's sport. Jones is shot central and Hops had to fake a low blow and give himself a 3 plus minute break since he was gassed against Zags. But hey, when they both lose, why can't they fight each other anyways. ****ers will probably make it PPV but , because of the names and their excellent primes, people will pay.

Comment

I cant think of a single instant where something like that has occurred. And you know I'd be happy as fuuck if that were to happen!!

Comment

yea it would be crazy! i think they should fight even if they both lose.

Comment

It would be very sad if this unlikely event should happen. The present day topfighters would be seriously exposed. Not good.

Comment

Unless you want to consider a freak fight like Fenech-Nelson III, none that I can think of. Holmes-Smith II wouldn't qualify as major either.

Comment

60/40 You retire!

Comment

it still can happen considering they can both lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Unless you want to consider a freak fight like Fenech-Nelson III, none that I can think of. Holmes-Smith II wouldn't qualify as major either.
                  I'd never count those, no. The winners of those fights had no impact on the division they fought in at the time..winner of Jones-Hops would, though...IF the scenario I described unfolded

Comment

Working...
                  X