Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money may flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real flaws however, his defensive posture would lend him to taking a beating against Pac. We all know he isn't gonna open up and outslug Pacquiao and will rely on countering. I think there would be too many punches coming at him for him to effectively open up. There is a reason why high activity fighters can have some slight deficiencies in their styles yet win almost every fight on activity and volume alone, examples being Pac and Calzaghe. You can open up and trade but with so many punches coming at you, you are bound to get hit with some.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      You can knock the fights all you want. But I was commenting on your previous statement that he has NEVER took the fight to his opponents. That was not a true comment.

And he is a counterpuncher for crying out loud. He is looking for opponents to make mistakes then expose them.

Gatti came at him all night long? hahahahahaha I quit, you win...yea...I can count on my hand how much punches he threw..let alone landed.
      that's cool.

you still are splitting hairs.

and yes, gatti was coming at him all fight long, he was still standing in front of mayweather, trying to inch forward, even though he was getting tattooed. i can count too, and from what i just got done watching, floyd was backing up, that is his game plan, and that is fine, what im saying is, floyd never takes the fight to the guy, floyds opponents always have to find him in the ring......... not the other way around.

EDIT: if you want to keep with the hair splitting then ok, i'm wrong with the never........ the never is in place for the majority of the time, i'm not going to break things down into percentages for ya, i'm a geek but not that big of a geek.
      Last edited by deuce_drop; 03-17-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
        really? if he seemed fine, why didnt' he out work those guys and come away with the win?

they aren't hard fighters to figure out, both come forward, both have **** for head movement, they both have zero footwork, and if they're out pointing judah it's because judah was gassed and couldn't keep them off of him.

you have got to be kidding me.

watch any of zabs fights, he's a classic 4 rounder........ if he doesn't have a guy out of there by round 4, it's going the distance, and these weren't even guys forcing judah to fight like cotto did, again, gassed, the only thing that judah has for the whole fight is his hand speed, and that doesn't do much when you have no stamina. judah was beating cotto to the punch all fight long as far as hand speed was concerned, and look what it got him because he had no stamina.......

go watch again homie.
        zab has bad stamina because he lost to cotto and wasn't knockin people out after the 4th round? didn't zab stop spnks after the 4th round?
        he was outworkin clottey and baldomir when the clottey fight was stopped in the 9th round 2 judges had clottey only up by a point meaning that at the end of the 8th they had judah up by 1 and as far as the baldomir fight he got caught with a good shot and ran for the rest of that fight and that was the reason for him losing that fight and that fight was a close fight i don't know why people make it seem like baldomir dominated or did anything in general

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          you know nothing about boxing TS
          This is what Nazim said bro, does he know nothing?

Comment

lol do you even know what flat footed means? Nice try chump. You failed.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              that's cool.

you still are splitting hairs.

and yes, gatti was coming at him all fight long, he was still standing in front of mayweather, trying to inch forward, even though he was getting tattooed. i can count too, and from what i just got done watching, floyd was backing up, that is his game plan, and that is fine, what im saying is, floyd never takes the fight to the guy, floyds opponents always have to find him in the ring......... not the other way around.

EDIT: if you want to keep with the hair splitting then ok, i'm wrong with the never........ the never is in place for the majority of the time, i'm not going to break things down into percentages for ya, i'm a geek but not that big of a geek.
              Cool bro. ....

Comment

low workrate
                holds lead hand low
                lack of aggression
                untested chin (may or may not matter)
                good jab that isn't used enough

Comment

i agree....he actually has pretty good combos but he has no guts to let it go vs big men or great little men(jmm).......

Comment

Working...
                  X