Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Native americans celebrate thanksgiving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savino View Post
    I'd like to find this out too....wish we had a thanksgiving in the UK. Can't beat a roast dinner.
    i have at least one every sunday

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      Native Americans celebrating the white man raping their women, taking their land, and converting them to Christianity against their will.

Yea, makes sense. :grill:
      Back in the lake with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Back in the lake with you.
        Negative. The cold harsh winters of Crystal Lake scare away the jailbait white girls I'm used to slaying. :swag:

:mangler:

Comment

No they dont, you have to understand that hard feelings still live amongst them. But you would be surprised at how many assimilated(white washed) Native Americans do celebrate the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMelvern View Post
            No they dont, you have to understand that hard feelings still live amongst them. But you would be surprised at how many assimilated(white washed) Native Americans do celebrate the holiday.
            Yea, some celebrate it some don't. Depends on the person.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              Native Americans celebrating the white man raping their women, taking their land, and converting them to Christianity against their will.

Yea, makes sense. :grill:
              Yeah, us white folk are good for that. I mean, we take over ****, when we set our mind's to it. WHITE POWA.

Comment

Only the half breeds.

Comment

Yes I do. Some pervert the holiday to represent something evil but it does not.

Comment

Working...
                  X