No announcement yet.

Mike Perez > Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Perez > Odlanier Solis

I been following him even before he won the prize fighter tournament and i believe he could be better than Solis, he is short for nowadays but has real power and also ring generalship and doesn't have the lazy as fk problem. I always thought he deserved the chances Solis was getting he is fighting in NYC and i will see him in his first real step up since the prize fighter anyone else agrees with me or think i should rethink my Perez > Solis mindset ?

For those who didn't see the prize fighter and dont know who he is. (which is prob most of you XD)

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=438253

http://boxscorenews.com/rising-heavy...-p61957-68.htm
    Last edited by DannYankee; 09-07-2013, 07:46 PM.

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    I been following him even before he won the prize fighter tournament and i believe he could be better than Solis, he is short for nowadays but has real power and also ring generalship and doesn't have the lazy as fk problem. I always thought he deserved the chances Solis was getting he is fighting in NYC and i will see him in his first real step up since the prize fighter anyone else agrees with me or think i should rethink my Perez > Solis mindset ?
    I've seen a few clips of Mike over the last few years. He looks good, but I think Solis had/has more potential. I always thought Odlanier was a little too small for today's heavyweight division, but Perez is even smaller. I've also been reading some troubling talk of Mike slacking off lately. I don't know if the rumors are true, obviously, but he has been inactive. Thankfully, Perez is finally flying into the U.S. to fight from Ireland. I've got my fingers crossed, because I do like the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I've seen a few clips of Mike over the last few years. He looks good, but I think Solis had/has more potential. I always thought Odlanier was a little too small for today's heavyweight division, but Perez is even smaller. I've also been reading some troubling talk of Mike slacking off lately. I don't know if the rumors are true, obviously, but he has been inactive. Thankfully, Perez is finally flying into the U.S. to fight from Ireland. I've got my fingers crossed, because I do like the kid.

He is fighting the Deontay Wilder of russia so we will see if the rumors are true or if he is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        He is fighting the Deontay Wilder of russia so we will see if the rumors are true or if he is the real deal.
        Mago is a decent fight for Perez. A win would mean more notoriety for Mike. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
        X