Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted a picture of BostonGuy and asked "smash or pass??" 95% of the dudes on BS replied "Been there done that"......

Comment

• BostonGuy wears pink Uggs for work.

Comment

• Derranged wears a sports bra when he plays checkers.

Comment

• Tim Horton, Jose830, Bostonguy, Ricdarula and Walt Liquor are a Blue Grass Band called "Timmy and the Honky Tonk Sunday Stepping Fiddle McDiddle Daddles"

Comment

• RicDaRula has a picture of Orlando Cruz in his wallet only wearing socks.

Comment

• Derranged gets a woody when Victor Cruz scores a TD and dances salsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Derranged gets a woody when Victor Cruz scores a TD and dances salsa.
                Jose830 furiously masturbates to this dance.

Comment

• Derranged is the president of the "Timmy and the Honky Tonk Sunday Stepping Fiddle McDiddle Daddles" fan club....he routinely gets kicked out of our gigs when he offers to blow the security guard for backstage access....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Jose830 furiously masturbates to this dance especially when he's at the stadium.

fixed this one for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Derranged is the president of the "Timmy and the Honky Tonk Sunday Stepping Fiddle McDiddle Daddles" fan club....he routinely gets kicked out of our gigs when he offers to blow the security guard for backstage access....

Good one, that legitimately made me laugh.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      fixed this one for you.
                      I wonder if anyone has wanked in the stands during a football game.

Comment

Working...
                      X