Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Savage, Brutal Poster in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

It's hard to find someone who fits 'savage' and 'brutal'.
    No it isn't. Mr. Double Chinned Demon himself. His profile is black, that should narrow it down.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      No it isn't. Mr. Double Chinned Demon himself. His profile is black, that should narrow it down.
      Blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        its genius.

right so this is how it works, you tag the sarcasm, then when you post the tag dissapears. right right so everythings good and it just looks like a normal post. Untill some one dosnt get it!!!!! muhahahahhh, heres the genius part!!!

so dude comes along, dosnt get it, does his WTF face and immeditaly clicks reply. BOOOM he sees the sarcasm tags, and goes on with his biznus.

there could be so many ways to use this, like reported but not really tags, or trolling tags, or just joking tags.

think about it, you say something, some one comes along and does the "reported for racism" joke post, and your like ****ting yourself...like what did i say that was racist? what do i do??? what did i do? am i gonna get banned??? so then you click to reply to the "reported" post and you see [Justfukingwithya]Reported for racism[/justfukingwithya] and your like youuuuu mother ****er!!!!

ive sharred my genious with the comments and suggestions forum, if this actually sounds like a good idea, vote yes in the poll.
        Animated Gifs

Comment

??? (the Aussie) GMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            Sarcasm, the bodys natural defense against stupid people.

often times i find my self being sarcastic and the idiot im argueing with dosnt get it, so then like 20 posts later the dude brings up my sarcasm like it was an actual point i was trying to make. then i have to explain that the point was for the idiot to go look up the point i made himself so he could educate himself on how much an idiot he is.

**** sucks so ive decided we need [sarcasm][/sarcasm] yup thats right, sarcasm tags!!!!!!

[sarcasm]its just the thing to bring this forum into the 20th century.[/sarcasm]

like me bringing up your shaming in the history section when you argued vehemently for a solid ten pages about how george foreman was not a power puncher?

that totally makes me look like an idiot. you are correct.

we all know that george foreman really couldn't crack worth a lick.
            #sarcasm

i save my brutality for the nsb generally. people are here to socialize, for lack of a better term.

it's growing on me. lots of you guys are cool dudes and there are some terrific writers out there.

in nsb you will find me skullfucking people

the most brutal thing i've seen on this forum by far was the shaming of rockin

the guy is exactly what he is. certainly deserving of some fire because of how he conducts himself around here.

but you guys shamed what's clearly the most important aspect of his life (his pro career.)

it was hard to watch. i'm glad he hung them up
            Last edited by New England; 05-10-2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              like me bringing up your shaming in the history section when you argued vehemently for a solid ten pages about how george foreman was not a power puncher?

that totally makes me look like an idiot. you are correct.

we all know that george foreman really couldn't crack worth a lick.
              #sarcasm

i save my brutality for the nsb generally. people are here to socialize, for lack of a better term.

it's growing on me. lots of you guys are cool dudes and there are some terrific writers out there.

in nsb you will find me skullfucking people
              I like the way you used the hashtag for sarcasm here, but with someone as thick as Sully, I think you need to use "joke tags". His whole life should be encased in such.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I like the way you used the hashtag for sarcasm here, but with someone as thick as Sully, I think you need to use "joke tags". His whole life should be encased in such.

i felt it introduced a tart sprinkle of dissonance

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i felt it introduced a tart sprinkle of dissonance

"I like da way you talk, mhmmm...I reckon Im'a go over 'chere and wail on mah heavybag like a spastic faggot now, mhmmm...."

Comment

" I don't rightly care 'bout his 68 knockouts, nearly 84% knockout ratio, or the fact that he's widely regarded by most fighters and analysts alike as one of the hardest punchers in the history of the sport : I reckon George Foreman was a sissy boy who couldn't punch for shit, mhmmm....

Comment

The lounge is full of cowards besides a select few.

Comment

Working...
                      X