No announcement yet.

QUESTION about scene in movie "Brooklyn's Finest"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION about scene in movie "Brooklyn's Finest"

Ok, you know the part where the pimp is bossing around that one prostitute who was throwing up, and Richard Gere is walking down the stairs staring at them, and the pimp says to Richard Gere with a mean mugging expression - "What the Fhuck you looking at, trick"?

WHY did he call Gere a trick? Isn't a trick a prostitute?

worst thread ever, 1 star.... there is something called an urban dictionary 4 you pasty white boys, use it.

Comment

Prostitutes do tricks. So i guess the customer can be called the trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
        worst thread ever, 1 star.... there is something called an urban dictionary 4 you pasty white boys, use it.
        Hahaha the guy in your avi is just as pale as me. . He also bears a striking resemblance to ya boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Prostitutes do tricks. So i guess the customer can be called the trick?

I've just never heard of a customer being called a trick? Lol .. .

It was just kinda funny. . Guess it was just a general term to demean and disrespect.

Comment

A trick in other terms is a man who pays for *****. As in if you are spending more than 100 bucks on a first date. You are a trick. If you pay your way to the ***** it's called trickin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post

pretty much. TS showed his age, naivete, lameness, and how utterly square and shut in he is with this thread.

Seriously, who doesnt know what a trick is?

btw, brooklyn's finest and any other films associated with millenium films truly suck balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                pretty much. TS showed his age, naivete, lameness, and how utterly square and shut in he is with this thread.

Seriously, who doesnt know what a trick is?

btw, brooklyn's finest and any other films associated with millenium films truly suck balls.

Man shut yo bytch ass up. . . . I'd have you holding my belt loop calling me daddy in real life. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Ok, you know the part where the pimp is bossing around that one prostitute who was throwing up, and Richard Gere is walking down the stairs staring at them, and the pimp says to Richard Gere with a mean mugging expression - "What the Fhuck you looking at, trick"?

WHY did he call Gere a trick? Isn't a trick a prostitute?
                  no a trick is the man who buts the whore

Comment

2pac "let a trick be a trick you can have dat b1tch"

Comment

Working...
                    X