No announcement yet.

Jordan got away with too much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan got away with too much

Gambling, Cheating (The media tortured Tiger Woods because of his infedelity to his wife), and really that time he spent time playing baseball the bulls were still there making noise with Pippen. Also just wondering does anyone know if the rumor of Jordan not approving of having Isaiah Thomas on the Dream Team. I think Lebron James will be the better in terms of being a team player not selfish at all. Peace to all.

Comment

Yeah I will deal with it just a thought that crossed my mind.

Comment

Comment

Jordan actually became a very good team player, which is why he started winning championships after years of futility. He finally realized that no one individual can carry a team to a title completely by himself and started sharing some responsibility.

Comment

#23 highlight machine.

Comment

Originally posted by winman84 View Post
              Gambling, Cheating (The media tortured Tiger Woods because of his infedelity to his wife), and really that time he spent time playing baseball the bulls were still there making noise with Pippen. Also just wondering does anyone know if the rumor of Jordan not approving of having Isaiah Thomas on the Dream Team. I think Lebron James will be the better in terms of being a team player not selfish at all. Peace to all.
              You have to understand the difference between the media in the 1980's and the media today.

There wasn't the 24 hour coverage back then, twitter, facebook, youtube etc...

Everything an athlete does today is under a microscope, back then, the players had their GF's with them while their wives were back home and the media knew and didn't report it.

It's a different world and the fact that Jordan was ruthless is a good and bad thing. Yes he was a gambler and got away with a lot of things but that attitude also made him a killer on the court.

The only person with that same attitude IMO has been Kobe. Both are just crazy when it comes to winning and they want to do it themselves, not join a team full of all stars the way cry baby lebron did.

Comment

Lebron gets away with murder on the court. He gets away with more offensive push offs than any other player in the history of the NBA.

It's disgusting. At least 7-10 a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  Jordan actually became a very good team player, which is why he started winning championships after years of futility. He finally realized that no one individual can carry a team to a title completely by himself and started sharing some responsibility.
                  partly.

all the great teams getting old and the triangle offense helped.

Comment

I used to hate jordan as a kid, rooted for Seattle and Utah. Now i have all his dvd collection. Greatest ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X