Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Point blank question: did you enjoy Bradley/Provo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point blank question: did you enjoy Bradley/Provo?

Were you entertained by the fight?
    I see a lot of people here complaining of the aftermath, but simple question, were you entertained by the fight?
    I sure as hell was
    Yes
    97.06%
    No
    2.94%

The poll is expired.

how the fuck could you not be entertained by it?

Comment

Of course, you wouldn't be much of a boxing fan if you didn't. I find even the worst fights entertaining~

However, I think you can still be critical. If you expect this and get that even if it is entertaining you have to reconcile how that went down.
      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-18-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Hell fucking yes.

Comment

The one No vote was probably a Pacman fan. Still bitter This was one of the best fights ive seen recently, if you didnt enjoy you just dont like boxing.

Comment

I had a event to attend saturday night and I couldnt not pay attention on twitter plus friends were texting me to watch.
            So it took away from watching it live.

Comment

The fight was very entertaining. Every once in a while I like watching boxers batter themselves silly. BUT, I prefer to watch fights were the sweet science is employed.

Comment

I also didn't watch it live and all the "OMFG BEST FIGHT EVER" comments I read before watching it kind of took the steam out of it and I guess also knowing the result did as well.

Still, a good fight.

Comment

To watch somebody in the verge of getting KOed during the whole fight and able to dig into himself to win is something special to watch

Comment

I thought it was going to be a 12 rd snoozefest with Bradley throwing jabs heading to a boring decision. Didn't expect to see him knocked across the ring like that. Big surprise. A fight of the year candidate.

Comment

Working...
                    X