Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atm I would put money on Broner to win that....a few months ago I would've picked Manny...easy!!!....but times change and usually the perceptions change with it....time is the master of any illusion....no disrespect by any means, but there was a illusion surrounding Manny and most hardcore heads knew Arum and his match makers created a optical illusion with Manny....not saying he can't fight, but certain styles and fighters who can do certain things would give Manny fits and leg cramps lol

on the real, I would love to see that fight!!...more than May-Pac..we all know THE fight was always a mismatch in favor of Floyd...why? because time masters illusions...Broner-Pac is way more competetive imo
    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 12-13-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

broner has never faced a boxer of pacquiao's elite caliber. he'd get pummeled into submission, pacquiao by tko in the middle rounds

Comment

I'd favor Bradley over Broner if they ever fought and Pacquiao murked Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          who wins?............
          'Maniac' Volt lmao. Keep it up son ;-)

Comment

did this weirdo just imply I had a weak ass alt with a tacky blown up gif?

red k

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              did this weirdo just imply I had a weak ass alt with a tacky blown up gif?

red k
              LMAO!!!!

Comment

Pac would kill that bum who hasn't fought anyone even in the top 10 of JMM resume.

Comment

lol wtf. broner aint even CLOSE to bein ready for pac. even if broner was an actual 147 fighter, not a 135 fighter, he still wouldnt be near that kind of level to beat pac. Im a broner fan, but come on guys lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Same ole **** ..pac/jmm nutt lickers support pac..money may fans support broner..no one here will tell their honest opinion...

I don't like broner he's a wannabe money may copy cat but I think he would take pac apart...jmm took pacs soul..he will never be the same..
                    Like in many threads, you gave the credit to Floyd like he is the one who beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                      Pac would beat the living **** out of Broner.
                      i dont think it will be that bad after this KO but i think hed win for sure, broner needs more experience

Comment

Working...
                      X