No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: I'll Give The New York Fans a Win To Remember

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Nope, for several reasons, this is like Miguel had an opportunity to say that loss didnt count lets do it over and try again.

and this fight has other factors, Location which mentally can play a factor in both fighters minds, the medical factors as well and both have taken some serious punishment since their first fight..

So no what you are saying has no logic behind it, it has Cottosexual written all over it....

Regarding Pac vs Marquez, I think I trust Durans word over yours at this stage, most of the boxing world felt that Marquez won even Filipinos felt Marquez won....
    Robberys happen in this sport, ask Mosley after he was robbed in his fight with Cotto
    You have HATER tattooed all over ur forehead

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Nope, for several reasons, this is like Miguel had an opportunity to say that loss didnt count lets do it over and try again.

and this fight has other factors, Location which mentally can play a factor in both fighters minds, the medical factors as well and both have taken some serious punishment since their first fight..

So no what you are saying has no logic behind it, it has Cottosexual written all over it....

Regarding Pac vs Marquez, I think I trust Durans word over yours at this stage, most of the boxing world felt that Marquez won even Filipinos felt Marquez won....
      Robberys happen in this sport, ask Mosley after he was robbed in his fight with Cotto
      Sure cry a lot for someone who hates Cotto the crybaby and his fans. Filipinos stand behind Pac stop talking out of your ass, he won a fair fight, I will take the veteran judges word over yours AND Durans, LOL. As well as the veteran judges who gave Mosley a fair unanimous loss. He never complaine about that fight so stop being a girl! LOL see you Sunday when you'll be FULL of excuses Im sure buddy.

Comment

Cotto KO's PLASTERITA in Ocho!

Pac won, Marquez lost. Move on people. Last time I checked, you have to BEAT the champ, not come closd to it and want the victory for a decent performance. If you're strategy all night is to counter punch, guess what geniuses, you're getting hit first. So if you don't get the KO, you LOSE!

Comment

what if the champ spits his mouth peice out like a weenie?

Comment

Working...
          X