Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British boxing is doing pretty well ... a non title domestic dust up last weekend packed out a 30,000 seat stadium u know

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
      To be fair, its threads like this that make Boxing fans look towards other forums.
      Nice thread if your a casual fan though
      That's funny...because guys from your hemisphere tend to be the most casual, nationalistic FIGHTER fans on the planet....

On the other hand, American BOXING fans, will appreciate and support Greatness regardless of where they hail from...

Yep...keep clinging to those top British fighters, Benn and Eubank, as long as you can now...

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
      What's the name of the song Bute came out to the ring with?
      Against Froch?....I can't remember...but probably something with a message...like that "Written In The Stars" song that David Lemieux used...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        That's funny...because guys from your hemisphere tend to be the most casual, nationalistic FIGHTER fans on the planet....

On the other hand, American BOXING fans, will appreciate and support Greatness regardless of where they hail from...

Yep...keep clinging to those top British fighters, Benn and Eubank, as long as you can now...

Against Froch?....I can't remember...but probably something with a message...like that "Written In The Stars" song that David Lemieux used...lol

In my view supporting a fighter soley due to where they are from is for casual fans..much like yourself by the looks of it.
        Nothing wrong with supporting your own country-men but if can't enjoy watching fighters from other nations (or if you start troll threads about other fight nations instead of seriously talking/debating the sport) then your not much of a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          In my view supporting a fighter soley due to where they are from is for casual fans..much like yourself by the looks of it.
          Nothing wrong with supporting your own country-men but if can't enjoy watching fighters from other nations (or if you start troll threads about other fight nations instead of seriously talking/debating the sport) then your not much of a fan.

28 years old, eh?...I was appreciating and studying guys like Arguello and Benitez before you knew how to properly wipe your ass...crying for your mum, soiled and alone in the loo...

Read the thread and accept it...when it comes to Boxing, your country is not in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and America's league...hasn't been for well over half a century...

and another thing....it's gotten so bad over there that people don't refer to skills or winning anymore...they have to CLING to and ANNOUNCE domestic draws or popularity levels...regardless of where those fighters ACTUALLY stand in the sport, and how they almost always lose against equal or better competition...

Seriously...Amir Khan, supposedly your country's best boxer, just got Ked The FO by a green, American up 'n' comer...a B FIGHTER who was/is basically an unknown over here...

THAT'S what's important...who they compete against, the in-ring performances, and the wins/losses in the books...the whole shebang...they can draw all the foolish, fighter fan money in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that garbage fans are backing and overtouting 2nd Rate fighters AT BEST...

FOOLS...the damn near lot of ya...evolve.

Comment

28 years old, eh?...I was appreciating and studying guys like Arguello and Benitez before you knew how to properly wipe your ass...crying for your mum, soiled and alone in the loo...

Read the thread and accept it...when it comes to Boxing, your country is not in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and America's league...hasn't been for well over half a century...

and another thing....it's gotten so bad over there that people don't refer to skills or winning anymore...they have to CLING to and ANNOUNCE domestic draws or popularity levels...regardless of where those fighters ACTUALLY stand in the sport, and how they almost always lose against equal or better competition...

Seriously...Amir Khan, supposedly your country's best boxer, just got Ked The FO by a green, American up 'n' comer...a B FIGHTER who was/is basically an unknown over here...

THAT'S what's important...who they compete against, the in-ring performances, and the wins/losses in the books...the whole shebang...they can draw all the foolish, fighter fan money in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that garbage fans are backing and overtouting 2nd Rate fighters AT BEST...

FOOLS...the damn near lot of ya...evolve.
            Lol good trolling.

we loose at most sport unless its darts or snooke.

we support our fighters, football teams win or lose

As for the state of British boxing. 3 world champs even though 1 (Cleverly) is over protected.
            ill take that

its been a lot worse in the past!

Comment

I wouldn't brag to much about that, as it makes the fact you are making trolling threads even more stupid.

I haven't claimed Britain (or ' my country' as you said,..which is England - since you seem to be getting Britain confused as country) is in the same bracket as other nations. I simply commented on the childish tone of the thread.

The rest of your post doesn't apply to me. Seems it would only apply to people who come on this forum troll..abit like yourself?
              Last edited by Chrismart; 07-16-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
                SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
                Last time another racist said a nation of boxing was dead(Mexican Boxing is dead) it back fired.

Why not just enjoy the talents in boxing regardless where their from or where they come from?!

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice to see you back buddy!

Comment

Tell that to Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                      Nice to see you back buddy!
                      Unfortunately he only returns when a British boxer loses, when they win (e.g. Froch over Bute) he's nowhere to be seen.

Khan will be back and he will likely become 3-time World Champion but our friend Mr Hater will pretend it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X