No announcement yet.

Fighter of the decade means nothing, here's why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Pardon me, but when I talk boxing, it has to be with someone whose opinion I respect lol, and what you just wrote can't be respected by anyone. This penis riding ******* of a post sound so insecure that maybe you have doubt as to Pac being fotd lol... Floyd is undefeated, and the real fotd no matter who gave Pac his phony fotd award. In the minds of real boxing fans, Floyd is the fotd.
    In the minds of Floyds fans, i'm sure he can also fly.Oh and actually the real FOTD is.....well you know, and it just kills you inside...OH yeah lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Your assessment is painfully imcorrect.. FOTY and FOTD are two completely different animals. To use the movie industry as a metaphor, MTV movie awards and Golden Globes will award fringe element actors sure, but Oscars are only given to a caste of actors that has broken their way into very particular circles of regard
      Fail again.

In your terrible example,

there are separate voting bases.

The ones who vote on FOTY,

vote on FOTD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.

.....no offence....but you don't seem to know much at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          .....no offence....but you don't seem to know much at all.
          Or as Roger would say, "You don't know **** about boxing."

Comment

• pathethic...........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
              It is simply called: DENIAL.

Comment

Working...
              X