Collapse
No announcement yet.

REVIEW: Pro Mex Professional Foul-Proof Protector and Lace-Up Training Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVIEW: Pro Mex Professional Foul-Proof Protector and Lace-Up Training Gloves

title-pro-mex-foul-proof-protector

I was first skeptical about purchasing this particular no-foul protector because of a lack of solid reviews, but after I have made the purchase I am stunned. The flexibility and movement provided by this no foul protector exceeded my expectations and at the price that they give them for, there is no argument that for the money this is your best no foul protector on the market. The flexible leather seems to be well constructed and Title has really shown me good things with their pro-mex line. Overall I would recommend this protector at the value it is given. The everlast protector is on sale for 74.99 but I am happy with my purchase.

title-pro-mex-lace-training-gloves

All I can say is wow. These gloves are definately more punch promoted as it is a compact gloves with little cushioning. It is well built and the leather appears to be well constructed. It was made in china but regardless durability doesn't seem to be an issue. Not only that these are a pair of fine looking gloves. Compared to the Cletos, I wouldn't personally know but unless you were looking to get Mexican Cletos off of ebay for $100 dollars its really on preference. I didn't think it would be worth the 30 dollar difference to go with cleto but I've never tried the reyes so we'll see about that another time. Other than that, the balance on these gloves are impeccable. i can most easily say these gloves are among the best second tier gloves (title gel training gloves, imf tech training gloves) for under 100 dollars.

agreed about the pro-mex gloves. my coach bought a couple pairs, and i'm really impressed with them. i have nothing bad to say about those gloves, but there's a good amount of people on here who don't like them. i don't know what to say. i like them and they work for me (and apparently you, too).

Comment

My pro mex gloves are defective. I love the right glove but the left glove's thumb is messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X