No announcement yet.

Exactly which fight should we consider as Pacquiao's "finest hour?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    What do you consider as Manny's greatest moment?
    Good question but do we mean the clean Pac or when we believe he was on something?

When he was on something. Hatton

Clean. Bradley 2

Comment

Cotto-Barerra-Hatton

Jmm1 and Morales1 is pretty great too

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
        Good question but do we mean the clean Pac or when we believe he was on something?

When he was on something. Hatton

Clean. Bradley 2
        How about Barrera? Thats a better win than Bradley 2? Wonder what Floyds best clean win was, before he got on PEDs

Comment

Manny is a living legend. Personally i see his Barrera, Morales, Diaz, Marquez and Bradley performances as his best.

The De La Hoya, Cotto and Hatton wins where nice but you gotta look at the context the fights took place in.

Oscar De La Hoya had not made 147 in over ten years and was clearly drained that night. He was also coming from a loss to Mayweather and a win over Forbes.

Cotto was just never the same after the beating from Margarito and was coming off a hard split decision over Clottey. Miguel was also not fighting at a comfortable weigh for him.

Hatton was coming from being TKO'ed by Mayweather and even looked shaky in his comeback fight against Lazcano.

Again, i think those where nice wins but its hard to overlook the context.

Comment

hmmm barrera, de la hoya, hatton, cotto also the second morrales fight

Comment

Barrera and Cotto.

Hatton was already beaten by Floyd, so was DLH, and DLH was well over the hill despite what the Manny tards and people who DKSAB who thought DLH had a chance in that current form say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
                See this is where nationalism goes ugly.

4 close fights = destruction?
                About to get KO'd himself, then throws KTFO6 = destruction?

See... this is why in 2014, Pac fans WANT THE REMATCH... JMM FANS want to AVOID THE REMATCH. Ya'll know damn well Juan can't replicate the same performance, especially under random blood testing. Lose Lose.
                I would categorize this as destruction: . Dude didn't get up for minutes, wife was crying, etc.

I don't know of any JMM fans avoiding the rematch; I welcome it. JMM will school manny as usual. Manny's aggression is his only way to beat JMM and now, with his tentativeness, he has no chance. JMM picks him apart. Don't let the Rios or Bradley fights fool you; Manny is finished as an elite fighter and JMM taxes that all week long and twice on Sundays.

JMM, like Manny, has never failed a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Barrera and Cotto.

Hatton was already beaten by Floyd, so was DLH, and DLH was well over the hill despite what the Manny tards and people who DKSAB who thought DLH had a chance in that current form say.
                  Hatton was beaten by Floyd < Manny starched Hatton.
                  DLH loss a SD to Floyd < Manny made DLH quit.
                  Floyd cant read< Manny can!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    What do you consider as Manny's greatest moment?
                    Except Marquez he pretty much beat them basically in one sided fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      I would categorize this as destruction: . Dude didn't get up for minutes, wife was crying, etc.

I don't know of any JMM fans avoiding the rematch; I welcome it. JMM will school manny as usual. Manny's aggression is his only way to beat JMM and now, with his tentativeness, he has no chance. JMM picks him apart. Don't let the Rios or Bradley fights fool you; Manny is finished as an elite fighter and JMM taxes that all week long and twice on Sundays.

JMM, like Manny, has never failed a drug test.

Schools Manny? You saw how JMM "schooled" Pacquiao for the previous 3 fights, he couldn't even drop him once and lost 2 of them. Don't act like you didn't see that JMM was shot by the 6th round and only won because of a Hail Mary.

Comment

Working...
                      X