Dumb soccer question: why Italy only has 10 players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

permabanned.
    Lmao the other guy was like ewwww wtf.. Lol soccer is so gay.. You don't see this sh.it in basketball or football.. real men punch don't bite.. Except for mike Tyson..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      Lmao the other guy was like ewwww wtf.. Lol soccer is so gay.. You don't see this sh.it in basketball or football.. real men punch don't bite.. Except for mike Tyson..

Comment

You certainly don't...

Comment

Ah ok so a red card can't get a substitute also? why in google it says they don't have anymore substitute? In google it was Italy playing in euro with players though not World Cup.
          Oh you talking about euro final 2012?? italy can't get subtitute because oficcial match only allowed 3 subtitutions and italy has use all three of them, so when one of italy player (thiago motta) got injured and can't resume the game italy can't subtitute him because italy manager had already use all the three subtitutions

Comment

Ok.. I saw Italy with 10 players in World Cup 2014. I don't know anything about soccer and just googled why Italy only has 10 players. One of the searches said coz Italy doesn't have anymore substitute in the euro game. At the time I didn't know soccer only allowed 3 substitution. I thought they run out of bench players.

I have another dumb soccer question. In basketball one team is only allowed 24 sec to shoot the ball, is there a time limit like that for soccer?

Comment

Ok.. I saw Italy with 10 players in World Cup 2014. I don't know anything about soccer and just googled why Italy only has 10 players. One of the searches said coz Italy doesn't have anymore substitute in the euro game. At the time I didn't know soccer only allowed 3 substitution. I thought they run out of bench players.

I have another dumb soccer question. In basketball one team is only allowed 24 sec to shoot the ball, is there a time limit like that for soccer?
              No, there are no limit
              The recent succesful playing style is tiki-taka from spanish football team, their signature play is to have a lot of ball possesion in entire the game infact thre are game when the spanish team have 75%+ ball posession, they keep passing the ball around in 2/3 of opponent court till they find an opening for a goal.
              kinda boring really...

Comment

Maybe this sort of thing happened:

Comment

Loooool the Brits own the pro-American sports supporters once again!!!

Gift coming dirks way for ownage of the highest degree!

Comment

I agree soccer is full of girls, but they are still top athletes. Running over 6 miles on grass, in 86f plus heat and 60 to 80 % humidity isn't easy. Plus you have only one official break.

They don't like punching in soccer at all. One guy who trained with ricky hatton beat up a team mate. Police arrested him...

In Rugby they allow fights and it's not such a problem. Not quite hockey level but it's common.

Basketball is played with air con... just saying.

Comment

Die. ****in ******

Comment

Working...
                      X