Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't for Legacy only for money and easy, winnable fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno
    And, what does Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran have to do with Pac taking 3 easy paydays(last one biting him in the ass) not for legacy but money?

What do you call Harry Greb, Mickey Walker, Maxie Rosenbloom, and Tiger Flowers? If Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran are the "ORIGINAL" 4 horseman?

LOL @ "Look it up"

Did you just started watching boxing?
    ?? anyway if your happy that your boy ain't for proving himself for his legacy, and just after milking your cash. Too each his own I respect that.

You know what are the commonality with those names you just mentioned.. They are great fighters who challenged themselves. That's what your boy doesn't have, man balls to fight legit threats. It's health and preservation. But you can have that if you want it that way
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      He still did a lot and to add 4 lineal championship belts along the way. And 7 divisions to boot.

Pac swept the welterweight divisions best. Clottey, Cotto, Margarito, Mosely even if you say they aren't all that. They are the best out there Pac should fight. Now one guy is left that is Floyd.

Bradley won't improve Pac's Legacy as Cotto won't improve Floyd's.

They need each other to improve their legacy.

This thread is about legacy.... sadly floyd ain't interested in legacy.
      Clottey, margs, Mosley and Cotto werent the best when PAC fought them so it does nothing for his legacy!

He fought clottey right after he lost to Cotto
      He fought margs after he for his ass handed to him by Mosley
      He fought Mosley after e showed his age against Floyd! Why didn't he fight him after Mosley beat margs when Mosley called him out and said he would fight him at 142?
      He fought Cotto at a catchweight after fighting clottey and Oscar at 147 so why not cotto?
      And those are suppose to be legacy fights?
      Really??
      Who u trying to convince us or yourself?

Comment

defend Floyd and you are an idiot! Please expose yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Clottey, margs, Mosley and Cotto werent the best when PAC fought them so it does nothing for his legacy!

He fought clottey right after he lost to Cotto
          He fought margs after he for his ass handed to him by Mosley
          He fought Mosley after e showed his age against Floyd! Why didn't he fight him after Mosley beat margs when Mosley called him out and said he would fight him at 142?
          He fought Cotto at a catchweight after fighting clottey and Oscar at 147 so why not cotto?
          And those are suppose to be legacy fights?
          Really??
          Who u trying to convince us or yourself?
          So who was during that time PAc was looking for an opponent when Floyd didn't want to show up?

Comment

Then lets be fair with both sides. Shit on both when they deserve it, praise both when they deserve it.
            oh that can easily be done, but tell that to the *******s around these parts

Comment

Then lets be fair with both sides. Shit on both when they deserve it, praise both when they deserve it.
              You can't do that when the other guy is just asking for a fair split. He ain't putting road blocks. Just fair game.

Floyd road to blocking:

facts:

step back and look, you know who has been preventing this fight from happening.

1. At the beginning people thought the fight was almost signed, 50/50 was ok with Mayweather. Everyone thought the fight was on, including Pacquiao, then he throws a curve ball, the OSDT. Pacquiao agrees to 28 day cutoff, Mayweather says 14 days. No fight.

2. Second round of talks, Pacquiao agrees to the 14 days, Mayweather changes his mind, it was ok before but now it's not, why? Again no fight.

3. Pacquiao finally agrees to whatever Mayweather's testing demands are. Mayweather throws another curve ball, 50/50 used to be ok, now it's not, why? Again no fight.

If you look at the common denominator here, someone has been consistently throwing curve balls and road blocks from making this fight. While the other guy keeps making concessions to those demands to try and make the fight.

Bullseye! Roadblocks are meant to evade, duck, dodge, hide in yo mamma's skirt.. ummm Floyd should grow a pair first before blaming it on arum coz Floyd rather fight for chump change with Cotto than fighting Pac for 50 mill plus fight. Dodging again maybe? Who turns down 50 plus mill and go for chump change. Clear as day who's quaking here. Even if he agrees to a 50/50 split with Pac he will still earn more than fighting cotto.

But the irony is now, Floyd wanted 100% ppv revenues. How much obvious blocking does a fan want to see lol

Comment

Both extremist fan bases are equally garbage.

Both sides have have good fans as well. Just they're very few from both sides. The extremist ones are just pure garbage.

Which one do you fall under?
                I am like treason1, but a Floyd fan. There's always a spot on your ignore list if you don't like it.

fair and unbiased boxing fan !!!

Comment

Both extremist fan bases are equally garbage.

Both sides have have good fans as well. Just they're very few from both sides. The extremist ones are just pure garbage.

Which one do you fall under?
                  I'm a frustrated boxing fan who wants to see the best fight the best. I want to see the super fight that only comes rarely do you see 2 best boxers are in the same division (not quite coz floyd is moving to 154 lol)

I'm a fan who just want to see it . I have no care in the world who wins. Just want to see it, that my friend doesn't make me a fan boy. An extremist to see the fight maybe.

Sadly Floyd has no man balls.

Comment

I'm a frustrated boxing fan who wants to see the best fight the best. I want to see the super fight that only comes rarely do you see 2 best boxers are in the same division (not quite coz floyd is moving to 154 lol)

I'm a fan who just want to see it . I have no care in the world who wins. Just want to see it, that my friend doesn't make me a fan boy. An extremist to see the fight maybe.

Sadly Floyd has no man balls.

LOL (we all know this isn't true)

Comment

Floyd rather fight for chump change with Cotto than fighting Pac for 50 mill plus fight. Dodging again maybe? Who turns down 50 plus mill and go for chump change. Clear as day who's quaking here. Even if he agrees to a 50/50 split with Pac he will still earn more than fighting cotto.
                      Hardly chump change though is it? Cotto is a pretty big draw.

I think Mayweather looks at a Pacquiao fight as one he could (but not necessarily will) lose so wants to maximise every possible financial advantage there is, without those guarantees the risk isn't worth it to him.

Regarding legacy, every fighter fights for money, legacy is incidental to most if not all.

Comment

Working...
                      X