Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd landed 60% of his power shots on Guerrero, will he do the same with Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
    Guerrero is superior in every category except power than the hype job Canelo, The Ginger just has been protected well, you'll see....................

Y'all love talking up Guerrero don't y'all. hahhahaa Guerrero one of the worst, sloppiest slow fighters in the game and y'all trying to make it seem like Floyds win over him means he's the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Probably not quite that much as I think Canelo has superior defensive skills to Guerrero. I still think Floyd will land at a very good clip but much closer to his average % landed.

I mean Berto with 2 closed eyes landed over 50% of his shots on Guerrero so Floyd was obviously going to have a field day there and against Trout Canelo showed some solid head movement while not getting hit clean all that much. So just based on the fight leading in those guys are coming from very different places in terms of getting hit.
      This is a good short analysis, I agree with this^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I don't think so. Canelo has some head movement. Guerrero is more stationary

Comment

Yeah and did any of those power punches do any real damage to I guy who spent most of his career at lightweight or less? No!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
            Discuss.
            No Guerrero just stands there with no head movement or blocking hell even Berto landed at will. Try asking Austin Trout if Canelo was easy to hit ?

Comment

As long as Canelo employs the head movement and works on his stamina he'll give a good showing, but Floyd beats him on points I don't think he will land at that rate though.

Comment

yall act like the ghost is a bad fighter but actually Floyd made him look like that any other fighter out there the ghost will be right there with them but I don't think Floyd will connect as much but he will have a good percent

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post
                  yall act like the ghost is a bad fighter but actually Floyd made him look like that any other fighter out there the ghost will be right there with them but I don't think Floyd will connect as much but he will have a good percent
                  You Floyd fans always find a way to put to much sour cream on the taco. Yes Robert is a solid fighter but come on he's a B+ fighter at best! Do you really think at this stage of his career Floyd should be fighting these kind of fighters? Seriously?

Comment

I hope so... I hope Cherrypicker humiliates the Ginger

Comment

Robert is slower than Canelo in all areas .

Comment

Working...
                      X