Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's compare the 2 southpaws, Guerrero and Ortiz. Who's faster? Ortiz. Who's more powerful? Ortiz. Who's taller? Ortiz. Does one have longer reach than the other? No.

Guerrero is undoubtedly tougher, but all that means is he'll make it to the final bell.

Comment

Wasn't there a rumor somewhere that the Ghost gave a prime Pacman the business in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Wasn't there a rumor somewhere that the Ghost gave a prime Pacman the business in sparring.
        Thought that was Ortiz?

Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Thought that was Ortiz?

Not sure.
          Yeah, I remember that about Ortiz too. He gave everyone the business in sparring, then was given the business in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
            So mayweather has to fight Robert and Jesus. That seems unfair but if he wins then he's gotta be the GOAT
            Naw they won't consider him the best if he beat Jesus. They'll just say " you know what...Jesus died already. Floyd should a deity in its prime. I think with all those arms Shiva would be a good fight for him." 2 days later.... "Floyds ducking Shiva".

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Let's compare the 2 southpaws, Guerrero and Ortiz. Who's faster? Ortiz. Who's more powerful? Ortiz. Who's taller? Ortiz. Does one have longer reach than the other? No.

Guerrero is undoubtedly tougher, but all that means is he'll make it to the final bell.
              Not sure about all that I think this fight is going to be different and I'll tell you why Ortiz was starting to give mayweather problems prior to the ko and the intentional headbutt of course with the pressure he was bringing. Ortiz was starting to get to Floyd the thing with Guerrero is like you said he's tougher than Ortiz I think Robert will be the busier fighter in there pressuring Floyd and making him super uncomfortable I think Guerrero pulls out a split decision

Comment

This'll be a good competitive fight. Guerrero is a live wire, very strong inside, and Floydie has definitely lost a step. Yes, Floydie may win, but he certainly won't be in for a walk in the park. He'll get busted up, you can be on that happening.... ALOT.

Comment

i'm willing to put up 150 million on Guerrero .

Comment

Guerrero needs to watch out for Floyd's sucker punches. I can almost see it. This fight will require the ref's constant intervention by the way Guerrero fights. Floyd will capitalize on them.

Comment

• He'll be looking discouraged after one. He'll be looking like he wants to quit after two. Best wishes to the guy however. Take it to em, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                      X