Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he was on P.E.D'S

P-PUNCH

E-ENDING

D-DESTRUCTION

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      Im with you..with the exception of Nonito Donaire..I wouldnt put it passed any pro athlete..
      Why not Nonito? He is working with Victor Conte, you think Conte doesn't know how to pass his own tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        IN TRAINING. Read that last part again. PEDs don't give you better recovery in the ring unless you go in there on-cycle which is so incredibly unlikely for any of the smaller weight classes.
        Nothing is unlikely..if Shane and Vargas and Berto got caught..nothing suprises me..If you get the right "nutritionist" it can be done, there are ways around the drug test..were not just talking plain old steroids like D-bol..there are tons of synthetic PEDS out there.

Comment

I've Hated Pacquiao since his 'tards swarmed and poisoned the Boxing forums...since he became "The One" Arum and the media told us was the best...so I'm far from a fan of his...lol...being a mark or a sheep isn't in me...

With that fully known....did JMM juice up?....in this day and age of PED use, and in this particular case where BOTH are/have been heavily suspected...I say it simply doesn't matter.

Marquez was always better than Pacquiao.

Juan Manuel Marquez didn't just win by TKO...didn't win by RTD....calling it just another KO would be an understatement...

You've seen the term improperly used hundreds of times...but THAT was a TRUE KTFO...the FOCK out.

and there laid the so-called, honorable, GREAT Manny Pacquiao...the "Face of Boxing" lying flat on his FACE....maaan...it doesn't get any better than that.

Alas, with that perfect result, The Ultimate Hype Show is over and any of his remaining 'tards have been reduced to shameless, soulless regulars with no credibility....

Think Weebler after Mayweather took Hatton out...or Bitter Nelson after an up 'n' coming Ward established dominance over Kessler in the very 1st Round...those kind of posters.

Yep....on the night of December 8th, 2012, all was made right in The Boxing World...with one perfectly planned and executed punch.

P.S.~ Want some more good reading?...google "The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon" and read that thread...we were among the first to Hate Pacquiao, and we were too justified to be denied.

Legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
            HATERS GONNA HATE
            How does it feel, hater?

Comment

double standard II

So before anyone starts calling me a pac fan don't. My step father was a boxer. I boxed, and all my friends boxed. I love the sport. From Jack Johnson to gary russell jr. I know my history. I thought marquez was going to win this fight, but soon as my step pop and I saw Marquez at the weight-in. We knew he had started blood doping. See we have not only boxers around us, but my nephew's are personal trainers, and we know something about body. See guys I keep hereing the argument that marquez could do this at 38, because Bernard Hopkins was doing this well into his forty's. That's bull****. Hopkins body texture never changed from 160 up to 175. What people don't realize is with B-Hop he cut for many years to stay at 160. He was really 175 fighting at 160, but because jones was still in his hayday. He stay away until he saw Jones slip. He knew when jones lost to traver. It was because when he gained all that muscle for that ruiz fight and drop it the next fight. He **** his system up for life. Roy lost his reflex and reaction timing, because those things are based on muscle contraction. he disrupted his biorhythm, and when you mix all that with age you accelerate the natural deterioration of the body mechanics. Marquez is the only boxer in the history of professional boxing to change his body texture at 38 oh i mean 39. No body on this site can give me one example of a almost 40 year old professional boxer looking better at 40 then he did at 25 naturally. NOT ONE!!!!!!

Comment

Why would you want opinions from Pac fans on a subject like this? That's stupid. That's like asking a Mayweather fan who is to blame in the superfight gone kaput. Or asking a republican's opinion on gun control.

Sonnen made his opinion. Deal with that. Whether he's Pac fan or not I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  well VADA caught berto, no? and wasn't berto with conte at the time?...it was still small traces and could have most likely have been a result of contamination since he did take some supplements prescribed by a doctor to deal with a shoulder injury..but if conte was working with VADA wouldn't that have been swept under the rug or something? instead VADA caught berto and it put conte somewhat back in the spotlight...donaire has been doing 24/7/365 VADA testing and so far hasn't been caught for anything..not even small traces of anything like berto or morales...
                  But Conte had no idea Berto was taking that stuff for his shoulder, allegedly.

Comment

Its funny..whats happening in boxing reminds me of what happened in MLB, when Canseco came out with that book..about people in MLB juicing..its just a matter of time..People were saying Canseco was full of it..until that Mitchell report came out..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      but VADA caught him and VADA decided to let it be known that he was caught for these small trace amounts of a steroid...if conte is closely involved with VADA then wouldn't they just sweep it under the rug rather than have it be made public and make conte look bad...
                      No they don't have to sweep everything up under the rug. Not everything is a big conspiracy theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X