No announcement yet.

Twitter beef turns real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Twitter beef turns real

Pathetic carry on and the guy who jumped in as big of a c*nt as the loud mouth who started it.

Comment

If the evolution process ever finds away to put 'lifeguards' in the gene pool, WSHH is outta fuking business.

What is wrong with people? SMH

Comment

I was expecting an ass whipping. Highly disappointed. Not even with the 2 on 1 advantage could they manage to keep four eyes down.

Comment

Comment

Anyone who knew what they were doing could have dropped his clart with a straight right hand. Lol his arm punches didn't do shyt

Comment

wshh is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                If the evolution process ever finds away to put 'lifeguards' in the gene pool, WSHH is outta fuking business.

What is wrong with people? SMH
                damn yo, that was profoundly said. i'm about to use that on my facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  damn yo, that was profoundly said. i'm about to use that on my facebook.
                  Fuk you Horton, my **** is copyrighted. You better give me credit

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Fuk you Horton, my **** is copyrighted. You better give me credit
                    they used to call me 'the plagiarist' back in post secondary.

Comment

Working...
                    X