Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    A lot of them are some crazy b1tches...wait that's just chicks in general. Nevermind. Carry on.
    Which ones in particular?

I would love to get with a japanese chick or filipino girl but i never know how to approach them

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I would love to get with a japanese chick or filipino girl but i never know how to approach them
      go for a japanese chick....a filipina girl is gonna want to do a credit check on you before you date her....

Comment

You must've never met Koreans, then.
        Really? I think koreans are the most racist of all asians. They only stick together

Comment

I was with a Korean-Caucasian girl...holy **** was she crazy. I had an apt in college and pretty much was forced to take her in and she started treating the place like it was her own. I told her once to leave the TV remote on the coffee table or on top of the TV and the b1tch went insane. Like screeching yelling, stomping, and ran out of the place. It was crazy ridiculous. Never again will I **** with a Korean b1tch. That's why Tua hates me. He still thinks I did his sister wrong when she was the messed up, psychotic one.

Comment

Really? I think koreans are the most racist of all asians. They only stick together
            No, most Koreans think White=Rich. The girl in the post above-that's basically what her mom told her. Her mom didn't like me at first because I have dark skin. I eventually won her over, but never again, man.

Comment

in scale of racist asians

Koreans are #1
              chinese are #2
              filipinos #3 (not fil-ams but filipinos from Philippines.)
              every other asian #4

#10 japanese

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
                go for a japanese chick....a filipina girl is gonna want to do a credit check on you before you date her....
                I'm down with that, i have pretty good credit

I'm actually very attracted to them but dont know how to talk to them. My specialty is spanish girls mostly puerto ricans, who are typically crazy

Comment

No, most Koreans think White=Rich. The girl in the post above-that's basically what her mom told her. Her mom didn't like me at first because I have dark skin. I eventually won her over, but never again, man.
                  most asians think white=rich

thats the reason why so many asian girl-white guy couples

its all about getting up the ladder....asian girls are just ambitious

mexican and black girls take note...jk lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
                    unless your white....dont expect to get any attention...koreans are notoriously racist....we are talking about a country where a celebrity commented that alicia keys was pretty for a black girl

white men are generallly loved by all asian women unfortunately
                    no matter the country
                    These new school Koreans like all kinds of guys. Around here, most of the Korean girls are dating guys outside of their race, mostly with a darker complexion.

Comment

I'm down with that, i have pretty good credit

I'm actually very attracted to them but dont know how to talk to them. My specialty is spanish girls mostly puerto ricans, who are typically crazy
                      you wanna go to church first....you have to court them....show them your serious....you might have to meet their parents lol

Comment

Working...
                      X