Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico has 15 World Champions right now! ,, more than any other country in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Not one of those guys is a champ!!!!!!!!!! Former, silver interim ha
    These two are currently world champions, (interim).

1-Rigoberto Alvarez WBA Jr Middle Champion
    2-Alfredo Angulo WBO Interim Jr Middle Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayas View Post
      Soto can fight at 147lbs.

Soto would KO Cotto. Thats for sure.
      Cotto's chin is semi-glassy, and Soto is a strong accurate "sharp-shooter" in the ring.
      Soto's last 8-10 fights are "fake performances" cause Soto could've KO'd all of them in the 1st rounds, but is instead "playing possum".
      and cotto's chin isnt good but i wouldnt say it is semi-glassy. the man has been stopped 2x but never knockedout. i think u have be knockedout at least 1x to have your chin be considered glassy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        i kind of doubt he could bring that same power up to 147 let alone 154. if that was the case why dont he leave 135 and go up to 140??? aint **** at lightweight but marquez and rios. he could make more noise and money fighting guys like ortiz, peterson, khan, bradley, alexander even jm marquez if he would fight him.
        He's staying at 135lbs right now, cause he's trying to land a fight with JMM, but JMM is smart enough to avoid Soto, cause he knows Soto is very dangerous puncher that has been faking his performances (to lure bigger name fighters that have ducked him).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
          that was pretty stupid bro Soto good not Pac good though
          i kinda dont understand this..... did u miss a word or 2 in the sentence??

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            and cotto's chin isnt good but i wouldnt say it is semi-glassy. the man has been stopped 2x but never knockedout. i think u have be knockedout at least 1x to have your chin be considered glassy.
            Ricardo Torres, Demarcus "Chop-Chop" Corley, Zab Judah and Margarito have hurt and wobbled Cotto with chin-shots.

Comment

He's staying at 135lbs right now, cause he's trying to land a fight with JMM, but JMM is smart enough to avoid Soto, cause he knows Soto is very dangerous puncher that has been faking his performances (to lure bigger name fighters that have ducked him).
              i think jm marquez is gonna move up. i dont see him fighting rios or guererro. plus he is close 2 fighting erik and i know that fight will be at 140 the lightest. soto should move up aswell and call him out.

Comment

Ricardo Torres, Demarcus "Chop-Chop" Corley, Zab Judah and Margarito have hurt and wobbled Cotto with chin-shots.
                chop-chop wobbled him, torres dropped him but pushed him down a little bit at the same time. margarito (probably w.illegal wraps) hurt him but didnt drop hm. and yea zab banged him w. the uppercuts but come on man this is boxing. guys get hit flush and get wobbled sometimes. that doesnt mean your chin is glass.

Comment

Working...
                X