Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if there are pro fighters that have accounts and post here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if there are pro fighters that have accounts and post here?

there probably are a few big names that have accounts on boxing scene..or at least people from their camps. does anyone know of a decent fighter that posts on nsb or at least used to?

guess not....

Comment

I know Francisco "El Gato" Figueroa and Shawn Porter have accounts here. Don't know if PACBOY is still around, but I believe he had a couple pro fights. I'm not sure if Versatile2k went pro yet, but I know he has Am. fights. Sorry, I don't know what their real names are.

From what Rick Reeno put out a while back, a lot of high profile fighters and/or their camps will lurk these threads occasionally.

Comment

YESIR -> floyd

see him post, all hatred towards Pacquiao!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=376668

Originally posted by yesir
        my boy and i were out at the club tonight and these chics from norway and japan came up to hollla at us. there are here for the disney program that grants them access to work in the states for 1 year(i live in orlando.)

the japanese chic is all over me eventhough i want the norwegian chic, who is all over my boy. but after a while of messing with the japanese chic(who im going to **** in the next couple days,) i ask her..."do you know who Manny pacquaio is?" she says "NO" so i say "what about Floyd Mayweather" she says, "YES" *******s owned

floyd sales more PPV's, live gate and it means hes more well known around the world than Pac.

eat balls
        Last edited by -MARKAVELLI-; 10-16-2010, 02:52 AM.

Comment

I think Kevin Johnson too.

Comment

iceman john skully.

Comment

street bully = bernard hopkins himself

Comment

wait, you guys KNOW that these guys post here or you just suspect like the idiot with the Yesir - mayweather connection?

Comment

Originally posted by AMIDAZED View Post
                  street bully = bernard hopkins himself
                  say it ain't so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    wait, you guys KNOW that these guys post here or you just suspect like the idiot with the Yesir - mayweather connection?
                    Its Iceman for sure he contributes a lot to the site look up some of his posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X