Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    great fuukin gif very interesting

Comment

• Good stuff! Great info and like I've been saying. No matter if team Pac likes it or not the boxing game will be changed and extensive testing will happen. too much "stuff" out there to not test for it.

This is only for the better and if Pac was the one who came up with this "plan" many people would have the shoe on the other foot. Since it was Mayweather they cry foul.

Mayweather could save a burning baby from a firey' pit of lava while curing cancer, aids and world hunger yet people would still bash him. Dedicated haters!

Comment

• "I can't wait for it to come up again. The guy's a part of the team, now. He shows up, drives me to go and get sandwiches and to go bowling or whatever."

I dont understand this part. I thought he would get tested right on the spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Is this how far the conspiracy theories have come? You speak as though the USADA are some rank amateurs.
          Yeah dude... A-side meth and Manny being on roids because he beats some dudes. Yeah it has come that far.

Comment

Working...
          X