Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    How goes the domestic bliss?
    Same ol same ol. Jack it durin the wk to get my nut bustin fix, tap her on the wknds when we're both off work. All is well.

Comment

• Nice to hear the system you put in place years ago is still holding up.

Comment

• It'll be 3 yrs in November. I'm countin down the days til sumthin goes wrong. It will eventually. I know it. Sooner or later she'll gimme the 'lets live together and/or get married' shit and I'll have to dead it. But I'ma enjoy it while it lasts. So long as it does, it's damn near perfect.

Comment

• Still working 70 hour weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Still working 70 hour weeks?
            I wish. Every now n then sumthin happens and I get some overtime. But that craze from the winter where nobody wanted to work is over. We get some temps in n out every couple wks, but on the whole, the operation is steady. I hope it picks up, cuz theres absolutely nothin to do around here. I prefer workin over bein at home, at least durin the wk.
            Last edited by MANGLER; 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• I can understand why you'd rather be home on weekends.

I'm going to have to jet, Mang. A bit earlier than I had planned but I'm shot to **** these days just like you.

Take care of yourself, bro. Hit me up again next time you wanna hit up the lang, I'll be better prepared next time.

Comment

• It's all good homey. Thanx for the e company. Sleep easy.

Comment

• Comment

• Having a pint at a really dead pub waiting for some friends. Crappy night ahead.

Comment

• im on dat bcardi

Comment

Working...
                      X