No announcement yet.

One guy : different accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
    Go out and get laid instead of spending your life picking up on other people's grammar mistakes and getting constantly owned on a forum you nutsack-juggling mook.

Haha the irony in your post is fuking hilarious !!!

How many hours straight have you been online for now ?

I think its time for yo to go out for some fresh air.

The same goes for all these people who seem to sit at their computer for hours on end waiting to reply to a post on Boxingscene or ESB.

Not much else to do ???

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Haha the irony in your post is fuking hilarious !!!

How many hours straight have you been online for now ?

I think its time for yo to go out for some fresh air.

The same goes for all these people who seem to sit at their computer for hours on end waiting to reply to a post on Boxingscene or ESB.

Not much else to do ???

About an hour maybe. Because I posted at 7pm and then 11 it doesn't mean I sat on here for 4 hours and not posted. The only sort of people who would do that are ****tards like you who can't find the X in the top right hand corner because you're a flid. I have far better things to do than sit on this piece of **** forum with a bunch of **** like you. Get back to sucking donkey corey ***git.

Comment

About an hour maybe. Because I posted at 7pm and then 11 it doesn't mean I sat on here for 4 hours and not posted. The only sort of people who would do that are ****tards like you who can't find the X in the top right hand corner because you're a flid. I have far better things to do than sit on this piece of **** forum with a bunch of **** like you. Get back to sucking donkey corey ***git.
        Once again the lack of intelligence and irony comes out.

First of all I haven't been on here for about 3 days.

Secondly, its the folk on here who have several accounts each that spend hours on end siting in front of their computer, desperately waiting to say something about or to Charlie.

Your a member of that crowd are you not ? someone who only comes on to type abuse about Charlie ?

Sad indeed.

Comment

Once again the lack of intelligence and irony comes out.

First of all I haven't been on here for about 3 days.

Secondly, its the folk on here who have several accounts each that spend hours on end siting in front of their computer, desperately waiting to say something about or to Charlie.

Your a member of that crowd are you not ? someone who only comes on to type abuse about Charlie ?

Sad indeed.
          Neither have I.

I signed up a few days ago and posted a few times over the last couple of days.

I don't have several accounts, this is the first time I signed up here.

I came on to talk about the TPS series and see what's going on outside of ESB. I don't come on to talk **** about Charlie. Find one post of mine where I've talked **** about him.

Oh, and learn the understanding of irony. There was neither ironic about any of my posts. And lack of intelligence? Aren't you the person who thinks I've sat on here for 72 hours straight?

Comment

Neither have I.

I signed up a few days ago and posted a few times over the last couple of days.

I don't have several accounts, this is the first time I signed up here.

I came on to talk about the TPS series and see what's going on outside of ESB. I don't come on to talk **** about Charlie. Find one post of mine where I've talked **** about him.

Oh, and learn the understanding of irony. There was neither ironic about any of my posts. And lack of intelligence? Aren't you the person who thinks I've sat on here for 72 hours straight?

Fair enough, so why bother **** stirring on this thread ?

It was intended for the folk that do have several accounts and spend way too much time on here.

I'm only agreeing with the Thread maker, there is way too much of it on here.
            One account is enough for me.

Comment

It was intended for the folk that do have several accounts and spend way too much time on here.

Well, this thread's premise - which was an attack on me for supposedly having multiple accounts - was proven wrong by several people. That doesn't make the thread starter look too good.

These Methenoff nuthuggers are grasping at straws defending that coward after he ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                Well, this thread's premise - which was an attack on me for supposedly having multiple accounts - was proven wrong by several people. That doesn't make the thread starter look too good.

These Methenoff nuthuggers are grasping at straws defending that coward after he ducked Hillbilly Pimp.
                the best part about these two clowns is they are still here nut licking zelenoff despite the fact that he threatned to kill their family and spray cum all over their mom's mouth

I mean I know they don't REALLY support him and they're just ****ing with him but it's still funny nonetheless

Comment

Because I read some of The Clash's posts on here brieftly while I was waiting to be validated for posting, and he's a knob and he constantly tries to attack other people it seems like 'Zooka & Zakman on this thread.

Why did you bother getting involved and trying to **** talk to me? I was talking to The Clash, and then I was talking to Danny, not you. So don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post

How was it proven wrong ?

It's 50/50 on the subject. Anyone can say anything on the internet, its up to to yourself what to believe and what not to believe.

Unless your just plain old gullible.

Comment

I'm sure Zak doesn't have the time to prove to a bunch of **** like The Clash that he isn't ****Henry. But having been at ESB for a long time I can assure you they are most definately two people.

Comment

Working...
                      X