Danny Garcia is Chasing Chickens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    No he did not
    In round 11, it sure as hell looked like he was coming forward.

Comment

LOL at pacytard still butthurts to this time. two things i remember from May 2nd fight are how mayweather more agressive early on and Pac can't do **** whne fighting on backfoot, also how mayweather speed is above pacquaio.

Prior to the fight i expect pac throw 70-100 punches a round coz that the only way pac could win really. instead he step on the brake from the early round.

Face it pac fans on may 2nd The filipino's pride fight like a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        LOL at pacytard still butthurts to this time. two things i remember from May 2nd fight are how mayweather more agressive early on and Pac can't do **** whne fighting on backfoot, also how mayweather speed is above pacquaio.

Prior to the fight i expect pac throw 70-100 punches a round coz that the only way pac could win really. instead he step on the brake from the early round.

Face it pac fans on may 2nd The filipino's pride fight like a b1tch
        i'm not a Pac fan and Mayweather clearly won the fight, but Mayweather "fans" (huggers) acting like he was coming forward like some marauding boxer/puncher are tripping.

Mayweather fought the same way he usually does, mostly backing up and using lateral, blocking or slipping and picking pacquiao off.

Pacquiao had a garbage strategy, was not offensive enough, didn't take risks and lost predictably.

that's the truth and no need to sugar coat it

Comment

Working...
        X