Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather that beat Corrales beats anyone ever below 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an excellent performance, one thing I don't understand though is that during that night Mayweather could have farted in Corrales's direction and he would have hit the canvas, what was up with him going down so easily?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      He didn't even beat Castillo in the first fight so no.....
      Well if you don't think Floyd beat Castillo in the first fight, then you surely must believe that Marquez beat Pac in their first 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Just rewatched that fight, I really think that was an extremely underrated win for Floyd.
        People forget that Corrales at the time was undefeated and steam rolling guys at 130,
        Floyd made it look easy and absolutely outclassed him. I've never seen such a clinic at that weight.
        And you forget Corrales was weight drained because he spent most of his training camp partying because he was about to go to prison for years - not some measly 30 days. Overrated win, big time.

Comment

I apologize but I reported this troll thread.

Btw, we have a master thread dedicated for Mayweather and Pacquiao. Fan boys like TS should be banned they don't contribute anything but to troll NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            It was an excellent performance, one thing I don't understand though is that during that night Mayweather could have farted in Corrales's direction and he would have hit the canvas, what was up with him going down so easily?
            He was never really hurt, completely dominated but I don't recall him looking like he could be stopped. I think they were shots he couldn't see. Regardless, he was embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Corrales was coming off a bid, and was struggling to make weight at the time. No doubt, it's a classic win, but think before you make threads.
              Yeah that's definitely false.

Comment

Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
                I apologize but I reported this troll thread.

Btw, we have a master thread dedicated for Mayweather and Pacquiao. Fan boys like TS should be banned they don't contribute anything but to troll NSB.
                This has nothing to do with Mayweather and Pacquiao you ****in piss stain, trolls like you are the ones who turn discussion about either fighter into a "who ducked who" thread,
                I made a thread about Mayweather Corrales and now your going on ignore.

Comment

I think it's an overrated win.

Corrales has like two good wins in his career, and one was avenged in 4 rounds, and the other against a guy who beat him twice (and really should have beat him three times).

He got clobbered by Josh Clottey also.

It's actually quite sad this is regarded as one of Floyd's best wins.

To think that Pac gets ****ted on for shutting out a guy who shut out one of Floyd's best wins really puts it in perspective.. And yes, I know - styles make fights.. But when you get shut out like that, it's clear you're just not in that guy's league.

Corrales was extremely crude, flat-footed, and slow as F. Just the type of guy Floyd, and to an extent Pacquiao, have been feasting on.

Comment

The pac that fought Cotto would destroyed anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Just rewatched that fight, I really think that was an extremely underrated win for Floyd.
                      People forget that Corrales at the time was undefeated and steam rolling guys at 130,
                      Floyd made it look easy and absolutely outclassed him. I've never seen such a clinic at that weight.
                      fan boy at its strongest

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      False. The Pacquiao that beat Cotto, beats Mayweather 10 out of 10 times and every fighter 147 and below in the history of the sport.
                      damn you equaled his ridiculous statement in the bold

Comment

Working...
                      X