Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Ramirez Firmly Rejects Juanma's Public Apology

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm siding with the ref. Juanma's apology was nothing but a PR stunt. I don't think it was a real sincere apology.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      Incorrect. JuanMa NEEDED to apologize. He did.

What Ramirez chooses to do w/ that apology is solely up to him.
      I'm commenting on your post since most of the others are too loosely compiled. Strictly speaking, and within exactly precise boundaries, your post is right on.
      But my opinion is, that Lopez, who shouldn't have made his accusations, and needed to publicly apolgise immediately if not sooner, has done so, whether he actually composed the apology himself, he certainy read it out, thereby implicitly associating himself with it.

Ramirez, a free man, can think and do as he wishes, But, a public rejection is not acting in the sporting way an older man of wisdom should act. He should consider the source and occasion of the intemperate words.

Lopez immediately has tendered a complete and abject apology. Ramirez should accept and proceed with his career, and allow Lopez to do likewise.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I agee w the ref...the apology needs to be seen by th same audience the accusations were made in...juanma is a solid b level fighter..exciting to watch but he should actually thank the ref he prob saved his career...pls no trilogy

Comment

What about the lasting impression it could cause towards the ref...we all say its bs but he has put his character on trial...sometimes ppl dont want to hire ppl just because of the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Now maybe people will understand why Manny is suing Floyd, Roger, and Sr. . .

You can't just go around popping off shyt that is completely unfounded and untrue. . .

Taking matters to the courts should always be a last resort. . . At least Juan Ma apologized. . The female beating Mayweather clan is yet to apologize for their unfounded and baseless attacks on Manny. . .
            this idiot baffoon runs in the thread talking about the mayweathers HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Lopez the puss y puto

Comment

Wawa Lopez I mean juanma always trying to make excuse for a asswhoppin and pr ref was giving salido **** more than Lopez I think they should boycott puerto Rico from having world championship fights puerto ricans always trying to cheat will never give a fair shake to Mexicans he was winning but yet the refs had for Lopez except one of them:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  Incorrect. JuanMa NEEDED to apologize. He did.

What Ramirez chooses to do w/ that apology is solely up to him.
                  True. He doesn't have to accept anything. He really isn't expected to. He insulted him AND his son and their abilities, but expecting Juanma to make some kind of recorded apology is not going to happen, and shouldn't be expected.

It would be a stand up thing to do but it isn't realistic at all. If he feels that strongly he has the right to sue but the only person's credibility hurt from the interview was Juanma's.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    I'm commenting on your post since most of the others are too loosely compiled. Strictly speaking, and within exactly precise boundaries, your post is right on.
                    But my opinion is, that Lopez, who shouldn't have made his accusations, and needed to publicly apolgise immediately if not sooner, has done so, whether he actually composed the apology himself, he certainy read it out, thereby implicitly associating himself with it.

Ramirez, a free man, can think and do as he wishes, But, a public rejection is not acting in the sporting way an older man of wisdom should act. He should consider the source and occasion of the intemperate words.

Lopez immediately has tendered a complete and abject apology. Ramirez should accept and proceed with his career, and allow Lopez to do likewise.

Just my opinion.
                    The thing is that the apology seems very insincere, forced upon, and scripted. And just like someone above already said, the slanderous remarks were made on international tv where millions upon millions of people saw it; whereas the apology was WRITTEN and only so many read it... What I don't understand, and thought was intriguing from the second I saw Ramirez Sr. in the ring, is why the commission appointed Ramirez Sr. in the first place. Knowing damn well there was controversy with his son in the previous fight, it just seems to me like appointing a different referee would have been a better choice.

Comment

So the ref doesn't believe it is a sincere apology.............I tend to agree as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X