Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Attacks 16yr Old After His Son Gets Beat Up At Backyard Fight In Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White guys a *****, come see me white *****. This ***** won't last one day in jail without crying. Guy didn't take on someone his own size, beating up a 150-140 pound kid. Yeah, you look tough *****.

Comment

Kid got a little bit of balls on him.

No excuse for the father to react that way, though.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Kid got a little bit of balls on him.

No excuse for the father to react that way, though.
        The audio isn't on. I don't know whats going on but when the kids walking away he walks back like the father instigated something for the kid to come back. Weird video, the father congratulates the kid for beating up his son, than when the kid starts to leave I think the father said something nasty to the kid which instigated the kid to come back at the father.

Comment

The kid is a G for fighting in another kids background wit his big ass father refereeing the fight, and on top of that he wasnt afraid of the dad who is twice his size and age...

Certified G

I wish i was like that, i only grow balls when im really drunk. When im sober im a complete puussy

Comment

You loc up to a grown ass man thats what you get.

Comment

The dad is a punk, fool has no hands!

Comment

What kind of bitch ass dad is that? seriously, Your son got ethered in his own yard. And you're mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  What kind of bitch ass dad is that? seriously, Your son got ethered in his own yard. And you're mad.
                  Like father like son, I bet the father was a ***** when he was a kid. Now that he has 220 pounds of fat mixed muscle he feels like a man beating up on kids.

As I stated earlier, something made that kid go bump chests with that guy, and I'm assuming after the father congratulated the kid he said something slimy to the kid when the kid was walking away.

I'm actually shocked the father didn't sucker punch the kid when he was congratulating the kid. He seems like the type that would do that.

I wonder if this father has a great chance at losing custody of his son for this type of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    You loc up to a grown ass man thats what you get.
                    This. Punk kid got what he deserved. Should've just bounced after the handshake. Stay around and talking **** then stepping to the older dude not a good move. He probably pulls that **** all the time, hopefully he learned his lesson....

Comment

lolz...............

Comment

Working...
                      X